Looks like they're going to screw us shortly

while it does seem to be a likely outcome, the youtuber you sourced produces a lot of videos…most of which are not too informative, but have hype/scare/etc clickbait headlines. it’s almost every day it seems. i had to stop watching him and a couple others that are making their money through clickbaits.

5 Likes

Good to know @splinter7 thanks :+1:
Here’s hoping he’s wrong & it’s all clickbait b.s.

1 Like

i mean this:

i’d kind of like that since there are a few hemp fields not too far from where i live. it would make starting them interesting though. like if a clone died out haw would you get it back sort of thing.

1 Like

RATM did get back together. I believe they were touring last year.

3 Likes

You can find real facts on this topic here without youtube…

Then we have to think about this…

1 Like

Infertile stock been in the talk for decades, is anyone studying hyperfertility ?

It is a thing.
One dark night as I dug deeper and deeper into inventors that got unlivened, at least one guy came up with a method to hyperfertility, to the point of being able to mate plants of different species.

4 Likes

Lol middleman, you got humor :rofl:

Yeah kinda like that, but less teeth

2 Likes

You’re too quick Mith.

2 Likes

Or too slow😉 I just hadn’t left the page yet haha

3 Likes

They were just trying to limit caregivers and patients here in Hawai’i last year because the medical dispensaries were bellyaching that it was cutting into their profit and lobbied for it. They also lobbied for legalization and another bill that would have instituted “checks” on registered caregivers and licensed patients so that at any time a DOH worker with a law enforcement official could come and check to make sure you were “within your limit”. Thankfully, none of them passed after a hard pushback by the community.

5 Likes

The medical in NY is suing for earlier access to the rec market. The reason is that the rec market is already cheaper and better quality than the medical! They are losing sales already. The last number I heard is that she he medical sales are off by 30 percent. The investors are pulling out because of this.

5 Likes

I know a guy in HI. that was fighting hard for the people.
He was there helping to write the new laws.
It is good to see he was effective at least for the time being.

3 Likes

Frankly, it was a huge effort and even the state was very shocked by how organized the response was and the outpouring of testimony. The dispensaries hired a young lawyer who played both sides too much trying to appease the locals, which was good for us. You could tell he was just in it for the check but still it makes it look bad when you’re pushing for “better regulations” when it just means putting the patient program at risk to try and force them to buy overpriced dispensary product.

3 Likes

All about making sure everyone goes to the company store!

4 Likes

I started working for one last month as a patient consultant because what I can do has been limited by my Covid infection this year. If I didn’t need the check, I’d probably quit cuz man I hate having to sell $280 oz to people trying to fight cancer and lupus and all these chronic and terminal illnesses. Then Jane from Colorado who owns two houses on Maui and one on Oahu comes in to buy weed because her kids give her anxiety. It just feels like a joke sometimes.

4 Likes

To bad you can’t price accordingly to need and financial info.

3 Likes

Free cannabis to anyone who is willing to pay for my electrics and nutes!

5 Likes

Sounds like both of those people need it equally for different reasons. That’s what is so great about the plant.

2 Likes

Thank you for that outlook Cocoa and I agree, it’s just hard to stomach that when context is applied one of them shouldn’t be having to break the bank to receive something that helps. @Emeraldgreen i wish it was like that and it’s hard because a lot of the older patients and very sick patients come to the dispensary because they’re on their own or don’t know cannabis well and the dispensaries do a lot of fear mongering over homegrown and caregiver plants not being fully lab tested and therefore unsafe or dangerous.

4 Likes