Lophophora's spare bathroom

Bud rot sucks. :slightly_frowning_face:

I wish I had a spare bathroom and a spare backyard. Wait a minute, maybe I don’t. More grass to cut. :thinking:

Plants look great. :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

3 Likes

Boo!!!

I lost the top of my Mighty Mite to but rot last week. I did a thorough wash and have it over drying now.

You gonna try to keep her going?

5 Likes

Thank you!

Now that you mention it I think she’s at around the 10 week mark. I could harvest early but I’ve already removed the rot so it might be more fun (easier) to let nature run it’s course.

Sorry for your loss.

3 Likes

I will eat meat if I want.

You can’t stop me.

3 Likes

Here we are again, the end of a season.

Summer is not over ye-

How about a retrospective?

Not my greatest performance but then again I left most of the work up to the great outdoors. One plant was lost entirely to rot and the remaining two plants brought in a modest ounce each.

Who did that awful trimming job?

That was all me. Not even sure why I trimmed it really as I planned to turn this into a topical rub.

Look as it may, the smell is fantastic. So I have that going for me.

Anyways that’s all I’ve got.

Thanks for stopping by!

10 Likes

Yes but how were the strawberries?

5 Likes

I think the lack of strawberries this year can be directly attributed to this guilty looking monster:

The four berries I managed to bring inside were the best strawberries of my life. Thank you for asking.

The goal moving forward is to keep expanding the garden bed and rooting the strawberry runners until I no longer have grass in my backyard.

9 Likes

I went to a cottage a few years ago and they had everbearing strawberries in pots hanging from the outside eaves.

That’d foil the evil rabbit.

5 Likes

Ahh Braised Rabbit with strawberry teriyaki glaze.

4 Likes