Lostchromesome's skunk breeding project

I have a perpetual sweet tooth. :cake:

And once again, I find myself an anachronism in my own time.

99%

3 Likes

Laugh out loud! +somecharacters

Hi @lostchromesome. Great looking ladies you have going on there. Check out this thread, Road Kill Skunk, quite a few folks around here are looking for you got. Cheers and welcome.

2 Likes

I think public opinion has changed. It used to be it would get you busted, now I might get you the ladies :wink:

5 Likes

For real. All those years people spent breeding for “quiet” strains, and now smell is a determining factor

1 Like

i commented in the trading thread @lostchromesome but i’m going to restate my interest in your personal thread :smile: i will not be able to pop for 4-8 weeks but would gladly document my results. have you outcrossed it at all and if so what traits does the father generally add?

@Worcestershire_Farms yes it’s weird i’ve seen people state preference for a clearly less potent strain just because of smell/taste. i guess tho if it tastes good you can always smoke twice as much.

3 Likes

this father has been outcrossed to test he ads skunky terp always good dense flower structure and trich production… All progeny have shown good vigor also less stretch than most sativas i ainticipate he will pass on good immunity to mold pest and cold but have yet to test his puyre ibls outdoor

2 Likes