MadScientist's Giveaway

It’s teacher’s day in Costa. So teachers got the day off. They go to a little private school by the beach, and they get surfing lessons, how cool is that!? All school lessons are in English but the language here is Spanish! Cool!

2 Likes

You rock my friend. Ill be doing a journal of sorts when i’m situated. I’ll be moving the girls to the basement, so many of my problems will be solved, now I just need to solve the new ones it creates. I think I understand correctly; Candles and some Marvin Gaye and there will be plenty seeds for everyone…

2 Likes

4 Likes

That is classic. Definitely sandy waffles there.

Oxford dictionary:

cho·lo [ˈCHōlō] NOUN
a Latin American with Indian blood; a mestizo.
US informal offensive
a lower-class Mexican, especially in an urban area.
US
a teenage boy, especially in a Mexican-American community, who is a member of a street gang.

ORIGIN
mid 19th cent.: American Spanish, from Cholollán (now Cholula), in Mexico.

Wikipedia:

Cholo (Spanish pronunciation: [ˈtʃolo]) is a loosely defined Spanish term that has had various meanings. Its origin is a somewhat derogatory term for mixed-blood descendants in the Spanish Empire in Latin America and its successor states as part of castas, the informal ranking of society by heritage. The exact usage and meaning has diverged heavily across Latin America, however. Cholo no longer necessarily refers only to ethnic heritage, and is not always meant negatively. Cholo can signify anything from its original sense as mestizo (a person of mixed European and Amerindian descent), “gangster” (Mexico), “person who dresses in the manner of a certain subculture” (United States), or as a grievous insult (some South American countries).

1 Like

One day I will win something!

1 Like

Yeah from the research I did I came up with the same conclusion “Creepy” is the same as what a lot of people in Florida used to call good sensimilla and they called it “Crippy” Well I heard that is where they got it from in Costa Rica was from Florida and it just evolved from Crippy to Creepy there. Makes sense to me as there is no other info on any true landrace from Costa Rica called “Punto Creepy” that I could find…

3 Likes

There were a few landraces here worth keeping, now extinct. Mango Rosa, was incredibly potent and with a mango flavor, but it would burn to smell like roses, no kidding! Haven´t seen that one in two decades. San Miguelito, derived from Panama Red and acclimatized to the mountains here in Costa, very potent and musky flavor. Caca de Mono, smell and tasted like poop, but it would knock your socks off! And the Punto Creepy, which is something new!

Who will go with me to the mountains and try to find them…?

4 Likes

All packages have been sent, they went out regular mail, so i got no tracking number for anyone, it was gonna be very pricey for tracking numbers for all. Nevertheless, they are on their way.

Thanks for your patience guys!

HppHrvst

@BigSur @GumbyBuds @oleskool830 @Uncle_Al @JaxxMunster @Blowingupjake @shroomgod

8 Likes

Thank you for your consideration

1 Like

Someone who wanted seeds can Message me.

What´s that bro!? You lost me there for a second!

1 Like

Someone offered me some im gone pass these to someone else.

The weed I purchased from my dispensary do not come with seeds.
Ghost :ghost: Og & nycd x kush

1 Like

Thank you my honorable friend! Fat joint to you sir on this beautiful Texas Morning.

1 Like

Well, it is a gift, for you to do whatever you want bro! Cheers!

1 Like

You’re too kind my friend thank you

1 Like

Soak them overnight and plant bro! So they may get you many buds!

3 Likes

Dude I’m there. Let me know when to book the flight

4 Likes

Gracias amigo! Glad they went out reg mail cause it would not have been cheap

1 Like

If someone goes with me, i’ll do it. Specially someone who knows what they are doing… A couple of weeks with tents and backpacks in the mountains… Maybe even get a guide, a native guide. Who knows!

Let’s do it! Next year before rainy season, after the Spannabis!

3 Likes