@MadScientist's Lab 🔧🔨⚛☣☢

link for the shirt? I don’t see it in there.

you can take it old-school with this poster though - nice!

https://www.cafepress.com/+free_rc_large_poster,573548797

I like this one too!

3 Likes

ooooooh… what do these things cost? we were talking about this with the Joe of the Lemonade over on “promoting OG”… bulk order mean cheaper per unit???

waaaah!

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

The day for upgrades, i am re-arranging the lab around a little bit. First the lamp!

Went from 600W to 900W, super easy to disassemble and toput back together as well…

Drivers will be outside the tent now.

From 600W to…900W of pure power Vero 29! I say 900 but it actually measures at aprox 1100W…

BUA BUA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning::cloud_lightning:

HppHrvst :robot:

15 Likes

Love the rails, are some very nice DIY quick assembly projects.
The price is a bit high, but the quality shows compared to angle.

Drivers outside for the win…
Buzz ON…

2 Likes

Wicked rig bro, neat work :thumbsup:

1 Like

@MadScientist Looks like 8020 stuff for the frame?

1 Like

You’ll need to ask Dan @ timbergrowlights.com

I have no idea bro!

2 Likes

Lamp is ready to rock n’ roll!

Minimum @ 266W and Maximum @ 956W, but that is only because the 10 feet long cables from outside the tent to the actual lamp lose some wattage i dunno why!

It actually weights less without the drivers on the rig. Relieved and happy!

10 Likes

Time to kick it up a notch. You going to be able to keep it cool in there?

4 Likes

Actually since the drivers are outside now, it’s even cooler! My problem is RH during the dark hours tho!

3 Likes

can you exchange the air constantly?

3 Likes

The humidity comes from outside the tent, i think the walls transpire the humidity, i might need to paint it with silicone ready paint… It might help, or a exchange in air with an intake to the room, and also a exhaust…

4 Likes

Do you exhaust to outside the house?
A lung room with a dehumidifier works good if you have room to spare.

3 Likes

… :spy: Pssst… Hey man… this LED stuff… it’s some good shit… everybody’s doing it these days…you should try it… :family_men_boys::bus: <—band-wagon

:wink: lol

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

I like your style bruva!

No i don’t, never thought of that, i am recycling the humidity! Damn!

6 Likes

Making clones and potting the ones that are ready, i am gonna make as many as i can to bring to the cup and give them away!

Got six weeks to veg, cut and root! I think it’s enough.

11 Likes

Stopped by to show some love to @MadScientist
Keep up the good work! I let’s see the updates. . . How are you coming along preparing for the CR cannabis cup?

2 Likes

Unfortunately, i had to withdraw participation. The organizer made a joke on IG, asking people if they were down for the cup, and if they were coming or not!? I cannot spend money and logistics with my children and such, just to arrive to a place where there’s only gonna be four cats!

Next time! Right now i am doing what i love!

3 Likes

Damn that’s shitty a f*cking cannabis cup and no one wants to go?? Wtf! I could only wish to go to a cannabis cup! None of that here in AZ :frowning: and I also found out that out of over 160,000 arizonans with their medical marijuana card only .54% have their cultivation rights like my wife and I. . . I wanted to cry after reading that

2 Likes

Aweeee Mad scientist when he was still sane!
Where is the coffee shop?

2 Likes