@MadScientist's Lab 🔧🔨⚛☣☢

I was so happy about getting exactly 420 likes, i totally forgot to congratulate all the other members for making the list i guess. That was a little selfish of me, maybe; but then i realized, no matter what i say, people can still see the names of everyone on the list, hence “A picture is worth a thousand words!”

3 Likes

I failed to use the sarcastic font

3 Likes

That helps a lot… Thanks!

2 Likes

I did, and those are great baggies, but i need to get a little better in order to harvest so much like needing one of those, maybe i’ll get a couple to have them readily available. Cheers!

3 Likes

those bags can fit anything from a quarter up to a an lb or more depending on the size bags you get:) you can also check out the dry sifting screens or box. they are lots of fun even for just trimming over!

2 Likes

Yeah, the 5 gallon bags are easier to work with, but require. Lot more. But, you can do an ounce (dry weight) in a o e gallon set. The “light” versions are even cheaper and still the same quality. I’ve bought two sets of cheap bags from Amazon and need a new set. This time it’s the real deal.

3 Likes

what are we talking about? bubble bags or rosin bags or something?

3 Likes

Yes Rosin bags from freshheadies.com

1 Like

i wasnt even thinking about rosin bagsXD forgot bman even had those.

1 Like

Yeah, I was talking about bubble bags. My bad. The rosin bags are nice, but somewhat expensive. I do like the sasquash bags for my press. But they run about $0.50 each.

2 Likes

Mail came by today, it is a happy day!

12 Likes

sick! what is that spacedawg? his spacedude x stardawg?

1 Like

Super Snowdawg x Romulan x Cindy99

@legalcanada

4 Likes

Uh oh! A lot of people are talking shit about autoflowers and feminized seeds around here. Are you sure it’s safe to post that pic? -jk I’ve grown some of Mephisto’s stuff and it was all amazing.

1 Like

AHAHAHAHA Probably not safe but that’s life…

I will have the Grass Monkey tester grow going on first of the year along with some 3 Bears form Mephisto. I was gonna do some different but now, kinda has been decided. Thanks @RickSanchez

2 Likes

26 Likes

looking professional MS!

2 Likes

It is because of people like you bro, helping me out all the time. This is an emulation of what i have learned from you man!

4 Likes

that is too kind and i think you are too modest, you are very skilled grower !

4 Likes

Well hello gang, today i bought a Turbo Kloner T24D, brings a side fan to keep water cool and all… Nice!

Any experience with it?

10 Likes