Magic mushroom hunting season is officially open

I learned in reddit lol. I think the strainer is just to catch the pieces

2 Likes

Took them 6 days to get it blue in the video, mine looks to be instant

2 Likes

I already eat 6 live cubensis in one time.
And wow.
I never do this again.

6 Likes

Staments and McKenna were legit. May or may not have the cubensis of his namesake in my catalouge

2 Likes

This morning at the bottom of the stairs, I saw this as an omen and to take off on a little stroll

8 Likes

After a few slim pickings I thought I’d check my old reishi spot from last year and to my joy I found the start of fruiting bodies

I spun around to find this absolute beauty

We still have lots of tincture left from last year but can always do with a new batch to give the neighbours

12 Likes

I’ve heard Paul Stamets talk about the giant cubensis and today I found one :exploding_head:

That’s a size 11 boot

23 Likes

Few iguanas around today :face_with_monocle:

11 Likes

The homies! Where they poop, I will roam

12 Likes

Couple lonely ones asking to go in the bag

8 Likes

@anon93244739 I looked in to standard post to send you some prints but it seems like my only option is private courier and they want ID, sorry mate it doesn’t look possible. Unless you know someone coming down here on vacation

2 Likes

Damn, prints are legal here, no idea the laws down there though. Maybe at some point in the future. How’s your blue juice?

1 Like

Looking gnarly, I’ve added 3 rounds of ice so far… I think it’s done

5 Likes

I’m not sure either

2 Likes

Now freeze them into ice cubes and have it for your teas and lemonade

3 Likes

@anon93244739

Obviously dosage is impossible to know until you try but have you tripped off a couple of cubes before? I’m hoping one is the perfect micro dose

7 Likes

Yeah, I weighed my starting material and just divided though

3 Likes

Good call, next time

2 Likes

My mate in Australia sent these pics this week, his season is on too

Good Gold Top collection

11 Likes

I dunno if this would work for long-term storage, but why couldn’t you just take a shitload of mushrooms and boil them down and then freeze the “tea”? When I lived in Florida, a friend of mine owned a cow farm and we’d go out there in the morning and pick a ton of shrooms. Take ten pounds, boil them in a gallon of water, drink a shot and trip your balls off for five or six hours. Would the boiling process make it viable for only a few hours or something? Seems like you could just do it that way, making a tea out of it and then freezing it and it’d work the same way that that ice cube extraction thing works. Probably make the dosage more accurate, too.

2 Likes