Malana germination and romulan grapefruit crosses

The two lebanese from the ACE seeds that went hermie…look good. I transplanted them into happy frog with extra perlite. I dont know if the leaf curl is something i need to worry about…or what is the cause?

3 Likes

Since your Malana project failed (sorry to hear about it) I do have a packet of Tosh Village (which is literally 30 kilometers away from Malana in the Parvati Valley) I probably won’t get around to growing if you want to take a crack at them (assuming you live in USA).

They’re a few years old but stored well. As for germination, I recommend floating in warm water until they crack. I set them in a little jar or tupperware on top of the wireless router and it keeps it around body temperature.

2 Likes

Thanks vernal, I have a lot.of stuff to.get to…and I have about 60 RaSol seeds to.run some.of these days.

2 Likes

OK the landrace team Lebanese is coming along slowly and looks very much broadleaf indica…my old.strain of ACE Hermie Lebanese looks more sativva

You.can see Romulan grapefruit clones behind it these will.be my.next.mommas. I.cut done the crossbreds as I.was getting threats from my neighbor and was over.my plant limit.

1 Like

Here’s.my ACE Hermie.origin plants banished to the lean to…

1 Like

Here’s the landrace team Lebanese showing signs of stress

1 Like

Here’s my romulan grapefruit moms that I hit with pineapple Thai.pollen

2 Likes

Here’s romulan grapefruit clones

1 Like