Mandala Seeds review

here’s some pictures of what you have to look forward to if it finishes properly. These are taken off of Instagram. Himalayan varieties are some of the toughest to grow indoors due to the long stalk they have. I’ve yet to try them indoors, but I’ve seen people run them in a circle around the edge of their pot until it starts to produce branches and foliage

13 Likes

You should for a news paper! I didn’t find any of these particular pictures. I found pics but not these. Good info. Flower under 10 weeks. Interesting weed. I just may have to make a cross. reel in the tall stock and ten week flower traits, chunk it up a bit.

1 Like

Went to that Instagram page, I like this pic

11 Likes

Thats a beauty!

1 Like

I grown Mandala#1 and Satori. Mandala # 1 is my favorite smoke, but of course it’s subjective.
But Satori is really special. I don’t know what to think of that weed. At times I don’t even realize I’m high. You can concentrate very well on what you are doing at the moment and not realize that you are high. But as soon as you get out of that activity, you realize you’re high as fuck.
I once walked with dogs outside the village, by the sea. It was dark, summer and a lot of tourists. I smoked my joint, and walked slowly home. A fresh breeze rustles through the branches, the sea hits the shore … Perfect. I soak it all up and don’t notice myself approaching the village. Suddenly I’m surrounded by people under the light, the last time I saw them was a year ago. They were screaming, asking a million questions, touching me, offensive warmhearted. My dogs ran away and hunting cats… And I’m as stupid as fuck. So stupid, but thousand thoughts rumble in my head.
If I had known I was high I would have gone the other way
And I’m not the only one that sators affect in such a way

17 Likes

Nice.any pics?

Nope. I wasn’t member on any forum or anything like that, so I didn’t have need to take photos. I’ll start now. It’s easier when you get good advice
nd actively participate in the forum

6 Likes

Does anyone have any info on Ganesh? I have had it for a while and have always wanted to run it. I expect to get to it soon. I have a bunch of that overworked stuff out there that could use a bit of stability LOL. I originally got it to breed a chocolate strain years ago. Chocolate perps are pretty much covered these days. That is why it has been sitting on a shelf. (Not Literally)

hope you’re still around :slight_smile:

I’ve always heard good things about Kalichakra, and have been curious about Beyond the Brain for years now.

keen to hear any experience you have with those, sir!

1 Like

cultivated kalichackra outdoors about 10 years ago, great taste and smeel, but very low production
still got some fenotipes showing up on seeds i had from this one
just foun done pretty similar, but could be some other genetic…

2 Likes

Running a “‘Krystalica” now, about 2-weeks from finish. Beautiful plant. Second attempt. She’s a beauty. First time was a dude. Don’t get me wrong, he was a good dude, strong and healthy, but not going for seeds or pollen that time.

26 Likes

I just got gifted a 10 pack of Sadhu beans recently. I’ve seen the breeder info (I loved Mandala Seeds back when I grew previously), but haven’t seen many people talk about them. Anybody have experience with 'em?

3 Likes

Yes Hashberry is one of my wife’s favorite strains. I believe I still have 6 seeds left from my last purchase.

19 Likes

DINOSAUR LEAVES!
They legitimately look prehistoric.

3 Likes

Anyone know what happened to Mandala? The site is still up and everything else. I haven’t seen him around in a long time though.

1 Like

Have you ever read the origin history of Hashberry?

13 Likes

Mandala Seeds Shop just reopened today.

New strain Ganesh Berry looks interesting…

Ganesh Berry is the brainchild of Zion Botanicals (Washington State, USA), who tested several Mandala strains in their greenhouses and were particularly impressed by our Ganesh. So much so, one of their earliest creations, dating back to 2014, was an enticing high-THC cross between Ganesh and TGA’s Plushberry. The genetics were never available commercially, since Zion Botanicals primarily produces marijuana for dispensaries. We did however receive seeds from them and selected plants for further development, to produce the current limited edition, which is bound to appeal to a wide range of growers.

Both Plushberry and Ganesh are known for their amazing resin content, as well as medical benefits, and these features have been carefully preserved. TGA’s Plushberry has a popular following and earned much appreciation for its delicious flavours and well-balanced effects. However, there is often a big difference in savouring the finished product from a dispensary, and having to go through all the steps of growing the plants yourself. That is where our work comes in: to facilitate successful and easy cultivation through optimized plant genetics. Ganesh raises the quality of the cultivation experience to a completely new level, adding the signature hallmarks of Mandala genetics such as vigour, stamina, yield, heat and pest resistance, and nutrient efficiency. The result is a revitalized marijuana strain that will perform exceptionally in organic soil cultivation as well as hydroponics.

This limited edition of Ganesh Berry has two major phenotypes: purple and green. There are also some variations in stretch, but the differences are well managed even in small indoor spaces. If you prefer growing large bushes instead of in a ‘sea of green’ style, this strain also does very well under sufficient lighting as a multi-branched plant. Indoor you can pinch off the top after 3 weeks. In soil we recommend a grow time of 5 weeks for topped plants from seed. Single cola plants (i.e. unpruned) require only 4 weeks of growth before you start 12/12 light cycle. Ganesh Berry develops heavy and bulky colas, so if you have high humidity in your grow area, or a lot of rain outdoors, the pruning technique helps avert any bud mold.

Ganesh Berry has a unique aroma palette of fruity/berry tones from the Black Cherry Soda parentage of Plushberry, as well as sweet, earthy, moshus scents. Black Cherry Soda also contributes to the stunning magenta to dark purple hues of the buds and upper fan leaves of the purple pheno. These attractive plants can deliver the winning bud shot in a photo contest.

You will find various strain details of Zion’s Ganesh Berry on the internet, but they are not entirely accurate. For example, it’s not a pure indica, because Ganesh includes North Indian Sativa genetics from the province of Uttarkhand, and even Plushberry has some sativa. The high is also not purely sedative or couch-lock since the sativa side adds psychoactive versatility. You are more likely to experience the tranquil, relaxing effects at higher doses - but in a way that is sublimely laid back and meditative, rather than a mind-numbing stone. In smaller doses the imaginative sativa influence comes to the forefront, initiating a steady flow of ideas. This makes Ganesh Berry particularly supportive for writing and editing projects. We suggest dosing incrementally, starting low, to find the sweet spot for your creative or daytime activity.

Ganesh Berry has a wide range of medical properties typical for indica dominant marijuana. Users report numerous benefits such as muscle relaxation, general pain relief, migraine/headache relief, sleep aid, and serious munchies! Ganesh Berry lowers anxiety and stress levels, melting away tension and soothing high strung nerves. You are likely to feel a wave of blissful relief wash over you. The high invites you to recline comfortably, listen to music, and watch the clouds go by. It’s a wonderful evening buzz to still the mind, relax the body, and eventually glide into a restful sleep. A valuable medical marijuana strain for private growers, dispensaries and cannapreneurs. Explore the potentials of Ganesh Berry!

This is a limited edition in short supply. Only available in our online shop.

18 Likes

I really enjoy Satori, I figure I have grown it around 12 to 15 times.
I just ordered some of Mandala’s new feminized version of Satori, curious to see how it is.

Here is Satori I grew around 10 years ago or so.

28 Likes

Seedfinders.eu wil have o your answer - it list over 2,000 different breeders and over28,000 different strains – a great reference tool - check out GrowDaries for cutivators to post their grows. I use these 2 “tools” when making a seed decision

1 Like

they don’t ship to U.S.A — Ganesh Berry looks interesting (will check seedfinders.strain list)

1 Like