Mandala Seeds review

Yeah, last year they rejected my order for that reason.
But I am hoping that they have changed their policy.
I will find out soon enough, because I placed an order this morning.
Worst case I will go back to Attitude.

I have yet to find a US Seed Bank that offers Mandala seeds.

7 Likes
3 Likes

Looks like they do ship to the USA bro.

5 Likes

what a fun story :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks @Esrgood4u
Happy New Year my friend!

I do not want to be rejected again.

And I want to try that new Ganesh Berry!
Herbieā€™s and Attitude donā€™t have it yet.

6 Likes

If need be you can get them sent to me then Iā€™ll forward them onto you bro. :+1:
And a happy new year to you also :v:

7 Likes

used herbiesā€™ years ago - didnā€™t like how they packed seeds - but a thas time there was only a hand full of banks and most of/all banks were outside US ā€“ herbies, attitude, nirvana, gyro, single seed center was about all there was when ordering seeds (know there are a few I missed)

1 Like

I also placed an order this morning!

2 Likes

Any luck on getting a how to pay email yet?

1 Like

I have not yet received the payment instructions.
I did, however get a response to my separate inquiry regarding their shipping to
USA. They stated that now they will indeed ship to the US.
Butā€¦
I have to admit that Iā€™m becoming a tad anxious waiting to consummate my order

5 Likes

I just got the PayPal email/invoice this morning

1 Like

Thanks, hopefully mine will be in my inbox today.
I am curious as to which strains you ordered, if you donā€™t mind sharing?

2 Likes

I plan on making another order with my next paycheck. This time I ordered some zacateca tribute as I cannot get it from Ace as well as some of the Far out and Mandala #1.

I hope to get kalichakra, 8 mile high, Ganesh berry and mountain gold next paycheck.

2 Likes

That is one of my Mandala favorites.
It reminds me more of the mid 1970s Colombian Gold buds than anything else I have ever grown.

I ordered some more Far Out as well as Satori, Ganesh Berry and Hashberry

3 Likes

Excellent haul there friend!

1 Like

Sadhu seeds are raw landraces used to growing outdoors with minimal or no care. The plants are used locally for seed, fiber, medicine, animal feed, and recreation. The one from Kumaoni, which used to be part of Nepal, has a flowering time between 10-14 weeks, with most going 12-14.
Tosh valley is in Himachal Pradesh province and flowers 12-14 weeks as well. The highest elevations in the Himalayan provinces produce the fastest plants with a chance at a 10 weeker.

8 Likes

I received my invoice and separate instructions this AM.
I was informed that the shipment will not go out until next week, as there are Spanish Holidays underway until after the 8thā€¦ no problem for me.

4 Likes

Awesome! Definitely tag me if you start growing that satori or Ganesh berry!

2 Likes

I hope they have fixed their shipping issues, lost an order last year due to green tape.
Always had good communications and customer service from Devi

2 Likes

I asked about shipping and they said "There is a delay of a few days to get the tracking, because U.S. shipments are sent from our new shipping hub in Ireland due to the reliable tracking and faster delivery times from there. "

So hopefully that issue has been resolved.

2 Likes