Mapito Eb & Flood - HLG starfleet - Strain Judging

I remember that plastic film technique. I think about it every so often, wondering how it worked so well. It was a plastic film stretched over the canopy like maybe right before flip???
Crazy stretch you got there @Franky

2 Likes

Yes…that Plastik Film Kicks ass…Looks Like i get much better roots…because of the humidity under the Plastik ??
Yes,the Stretch on These Ladys catched me Off guard…heavy heavy Stretch…i Had to Break some necks…already been touching the LEDs.

4 Likes

Remember that trick too. At that time it’s possible the lights were HPS, in which case this plastic screen makes sense to obtain that greenhouse effect esko was seeking, by getting the light closer thanks to that screen.

Nice grow @Franky! I admit mapitos are appealing. But from what esko (and you among others) shows you got such vigor in the grow… Must have the roof height for it :smiley:

2 Likes

@funkyfunk…No,i dont really have the height.its a hombox with 2.20 Meters height.the table is about35cm from ground…and they were stretchy as hell.on a few i Had to supercrop the Tops.
The Plastik is a wonderfull thing.always have around 80% humidity underneath. Like i Said,first time mapito.i assemled IT myself.rockwool from bag,Looks Grey instead of Brown Like normal.lot of dirt in it too.wonder how that is possible!?
I Put styrofoam in the mapito,also some Coco,but Just junks of Coco No foam!! The Coco because i Like to use microbes and stuff,and i guess i would have missed it.
I come from Coco anyway…but to be honest.i Love the mapito so far…stuff is so loose…so much Air in there…mid flower i flood 4 Times a day…See nothing negativ with flooding that much…they Take the nutrients in No time.they still have 2 weeks to go,now i am down to 2 Times flooding,because i See they Drink less now.
I am exidet to Look at roots after harvest .
Maybe some day i will be a mapito pro …but thats a Long way
Sorry For the english…it is Not my langusge

3 Likes

Language is fine, now worries, I got your points. I’m sure you’ll master mapito in no time, your plants look great already

2 Likes

What a great read! Thank you taking the time to put it all in writing for us to learn from :smiley:

2 Likes

good memories

3 Likes