Mass Medical Strains

Ugh. Does Woodstock still have AG available? I’m not even sure where to check. I would love to get my hands on some. I missed all of Bodhis nierika releases of it.

I might just wait until somebody else does an open-pollination if mms has the only pure AG on the market…

6 Likes

Does anyone know the origin of the Bodhi AG beyond Liquid_kid06? Before them, whom I know nothing about, is a black box for me. I have never had “Acapulco Gold” and have variously been told it was never a single variety, just the color of sundried herb from Acapulco, to it was a variety, but was long lost to history.

If someone does an AG Overgrow seed run, I’ll donate the msrp cost of an MMS pack to a charity of Overgrows choice to get some seed from it (with receipts) :laughing:

6 Likes

I don’t know if he still has any AG or not.

Looks like this post might have an email address you could use to contact Woodstock Farmacy. It’s a post from like 2 years ago, though, so a lot could have changed.
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByH8vs1hWjD/

3 Likes

I love that idea! I’d imagine you’d wind up with plenty of seeds regardless… :grin::seedling: my goal with this is to not make anyone have to spend any money for AG freebies that were intended to be free

7 Likes

Couldn’t have said it better myself.

If anyone is interested I would contact Woodstock. I think he (or at least did) lots of preservation runs.

2 Likes

I can try and reach out, but might prefer if someone who’s had previous contact with him did. Seems like a reclusive dude and I don’t wanna be obnoxious

4 Likes

If the Run ever comes to fruition, I have Bodhi Acapulco Gold, F2’d by @Instg8ter. I’ll also offer them. Do tag and advise. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

14 Likes

I too was about to purchase the aculpulco gold from mms. Ill hold off. If there does become a seed run can someone also tag me. Ive never seen the strain before but my dad wanted me to buy them soon as i mentioned them. Hes almost 70 now and aculpuco gold and panama red hes always talked about and wanted to us to grow. Either of those 2 strains come around someone please tag me.

5 Likes

I’ll PM him on Instagram…I don’t KNOW him but we will see if anything comes of it.

5 Likes

I’ve been chasing AG since the late 90s with no luck.

Ran Sonomas AG and it was a joke.

So excited to hop on og and read this thread.

Please tag dm if anyone gets the real deal,

Would be happy even to get couple of them and happy to donate to the cause!

5 Likes

Agree that a separate thread should be started

3 Likes

I mean they is a lot of mexican genetic floating around. I grew up on early 2000’s mexican. We will find you something. 100+is to much for something he was given.

8 Likes

I have not heard back from Woodstock yet. I will keep everyone posted if I hear from him…looking at his activity it doesn’t look like he is on there daily so I am still hopeful.

Edit: he actually msged me! He will be in contact.

8 Likes

Woodstock is here and we hear you loud and clear. We will be blessing the community with pure Acapulco Gold once again. she is meant to be preserved and shared with the world not to be profited from. If you choose to contact me to obtain the Acapulco please note it is now your duty to preserve and share as well, Not to be sold for profit.
Contact through dm on instagram @WoodstockFarmacy Keep it Green everyone and please be patient with reply’s #farmers not fingerboarders :peace_symbol: :v:
KOTN

37 Likes

Welcome to OG @WoodstockFarmacy!

6 Likes

oh heck yeah, Pm’ing you.

3 Likes

Sent you a DM on Instagram. Thanks

3 Likes

Hey seeds just showed up and it only took 3 days. Easy way to save 100 dollars

3 Likes

:joy: :+1:

Welcome! I’m a big fan of your AG. Humbled to have had the opportunity to grow it.

I also have a pack and a half. I bought it from the first nerika release with the zipolite freebie. I’d think we can figure something out that doesn’t involve paying mms.

11 Likes

Woodstock you sir are my savior!

I don’t have ig, can I dm you here?

If not I’ll figure out ig.haha

3 Likes