Master kush the hunt continues

No worries , no offense taken I just think there is a misunderstanding of intention on both sides of the equation

3 Likes

https://utopiaclones.webflow.io/#MainRotationSection

Here’s some leg work on my half for the apology. They have a socalmaster cross. Actually took me some digging to find this place. It’s in van Nuys. Idk where you are. .

3 Likes

Wow, I’ve never heard of this place. Not too far from me. How much are the cuts if you know by chance?

If you read my posts with this dudes voice they may seem more comical and less offensive :rofl:

7 Likes

It’s okay. Lmao. That’s funny tho. We’ve met the understanding. And I Thankyou for that. I’m only here to help and make friends. Not the opposite

6 Likes

I could find out. If you’re local to me. I have a lot more places I can plug you with that sell authentic cuts. At a reasonable price.

2 Likes

Yep, I’m a local and would love that. I’ll message you thanks!

1 Like

I seen that bcbd has SoCal master kush and they have it labeled as an ibl. I’m not very familiar with this strain but figured I’d mention I seen those.

1 Like

I saw that but am going to wait for the crickets and cicada backcross if it’s successful. I still hold out hope that somebody is holding the original clone somewhere.

2 Likes

i think you missing out on the bc bud depot, looks veeery special
(or is my 6th sense not awoken today?)

1 Like

Second Generation Genetics just dropped some Master Kush x Blueberry F4 pollen at DC Seed Exchange

White Label’s MK is a rip of Positronics Master Kush, which is supposedly Sam’s Hindu Kush x Skunk #1. Nirvana’s MK also comes from Positronics and I believe Dutch passion’s too.

The Flying Dutch man has it labeled as Pot Of Gold.

5 Likes

That would be interesting if so because I have the nirvana version that describes it that way. I’d like to grow a few of these side by side to compare.

could that mean that the Socal version is more of a pure Afghani?

Just popped a pack of socal master kush x Appalachia from brother bodhi. We will see how that goes. But looking around was brought to this thread on master kush.

6 Likes

Only got two to pop out of the pack. Fingers crossed for sure.

5 Likes

Are you guys sure pure gooey seeds are 75% asian. The clone might be (i doubt it though)but to make the commercial seed release he say he crossed his clone to skunk#1. Not sure why he would do that if he kept all the parent strains he kept mixing in to make gooey. It would make more sense to use one of those ancestors to make the seed. But I guess that would mess up the selfing he has done to get his mother line were it is.
His own description for pure gooey seeds,

To know the true characteristics and amazing qualities of the Pure Gooey, you must first know the Mom Gooey. Gooey Mum is; Cambodian (70’s landrace), Mex gold (70’s landrace), Lumbo gold (70’s landrace), Thai (80’s landrace) and Maui (1972 The first “wowie” from the developer). The Gooey Mom is 30 years old and is the base to the Pure Gooey Seed, the seed of which was cubed using the old SSSC S1 (The Old Skunk 1). It has been around longer than most of the popular marijuana strains that are well loved today. It’s well known in the Northen California area and is collected by everyone who ever is lucky enough to get a cut of it. This Sativa dominant strain requires 6.5 to 9 weeks of flowering and it provides

Anyone know of any landrace in southeast asia with big thick buds that flowers in 6-9 weeks ? I noticed he hasnt publicly in writing put down 70% south east asian. Is it a cut kept from the late 90s?

I think bodi made a hybrid with the original nevil hindu kush (kush4 x nl2) if anyone wants to look for it

2 Likes

Not sure if ya got the cut yet, but I’d keep an eye on breeders direct clones category. She works with skunk va on all this and I’ve seen a lot of cuts he uses for new drops, show up on their clone listings after. I’m growing the grand master chem (master kush x chem91bx3) from him now. Flipped two girls,1 hermed, the other one is a short stocky girl with a helluva dank kushy smell. I’m just saying keep an eye there to because shortly after I got catahoula (TK X chem91bx3) from skunk va, the TK cut and other females from that drop, showed up on the breeders direct clone listings. Good luck

2 Likes

PURE GOOEY - GOOEYBREEDER

You ask if we trust him…
I can never be shure, but i mainly trust him.
What he also says that the Maui-Portion was relatively indica looking, but didnt put him on his ass…
I assume thats where he saved quiet alots of Floweringtime.
Also i aksed him once whats the shortest Thai`s he got from Source (he says he smoked and grew alot since the 70s) : he said 12 weeks flowering.

It was my impression he works alot with those short versions of “Seeds from origin”.

I mean mexican is easy to find a 10 weeker… i bet he used something like that…

IT DOESENT FINSIH VERY FAST ANYWAY: i grew pure gooey and it finished around 1st week Nov… (well it rotted to death, as its highly depressed from 50 years cloning) . Flowering-onset was unusual late in mid september, so that speaks for a certain amount of “purity” . So its only a fast Flowertime-span, if even…

So, yeah i believe his words, as he grows pure 16 weeker Thais that nobody else has. Such guys i tend to trust, cause he will probably get request for them all weeks, and he certainly doesent sell them, i tried it so hard… (probably in future or so). I just generally trust him, nothing more than that. I might be mistacken

2 Likes

But if you want pure Gooey for the Kush in it, im not shure thats a super idea. He said the 2019 version should be about 2, 3 times backcrossed to MomGooey. Probably the earlyer relases might be 1, 2 Times, but…

1 Like