Master kush the hunt continues

Kinda getting of topic of the thread , this thread is about master kush the strain specifically the Southern California clone that’s seems to have vanished along with so many other once easy to find cuts.

2 Likes

how has your search been going, find anything in the beans you popped ?

2 Likes

There was some decent and some not so decent plants but nothing worth keeping or that reminded me of the actual master kush clone.
Might just start slowly popping all my landrace Afghans and indica lines looking for something similar in structure.

4 Likes

Have you tried platinum kush might be better then socal cut

2 Likes

Mene gene was posting today about Hindu and master kush clones. He has them, but I’m not sure how to go about getting him to read my message. (We have chatted before but I’m guessing it’ll be a min before he gets at it) He did post where he got the master kush clones from though. Id imagine the folks he tagged isn’t gonna answer messages. But I definitely put out feelers to get a hold of him.

4 Likes

@Heritagefarms seen this? They just came out saying they have ALL the old genetics :thinking: :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

I know someone with the cut if you haven’t come across it yet

6 Likes

I doubt what ever they hunted from seed is the same as the socal master kush that went around California but you never know could be similar. I myself will wait and hope the clone resurfaces somehow and some point.

5 Likes

Yeah I’m always skeptical when someone shows up with the “original dutch amsterdam version” of a california strain.

It doesn’t say what the plant in the photo is, but doesn’t look like master kush as I remember it?

5 Likes

Yeah I definitely consider all their recent posts claiming old genetics to be suspect AF, but thought I’d put it out there in case.

4 Likes

It’s like how every town has a pizza place that claims theyre the best pizza place.

“Salems best pizza”
“montgomerys best”
“voted best in area by go fuck yourself magazine”

Italy never would’ve even had modern pizza variation without the introduction of the tomato from the americas.

7 Likes

Best post ever!!!

Anybody ever find the real deal clone or in those kwik seeds?

My mentor had a MK cut he brought from California, ran it for damn near 10 years before be died tragically. Never got a cut as I wasn’t growing at the time, and I am in the search.

5 Likes

Well I may have found a source for the master kush clone , I’m talking with somebody within two hours of me who has what looks to be master kush , the plants look exactly as I remember and so does the finished product , wish me luck everybody :star_struck:

18 Likes

Fingers crossed!!!

Keep us updated

6 Likes

Good luck! Got my fingers crossed for you!

3 Likes

Good luck

Keep us posted, If you ever feel like spreading the love keep me in mind lol @Heritagefarms

3 Likes

I’m talking to a buddy on Discord about the so cal master kush cut I will definitely report back on how that pans out.

A member here reached out and I’m pretty sure he has the real deal, it’s just a bit pricey but whether I get it from him or the guy on Discord I’ll be beyond happy! lol

This cut has eluded me even longer than King Louis XIII OG which I finally located as well, I guess persistence and not getting discouraged is the key to finding some of these cuts that are less circulated than say Chem D, SFV OG, or TK.

:v:

8 Likes

Looks like you were correct! Speakeasy seedbank just listed his MK bc2 as “coming soon”

6 Likes

Perfect timing to keep my eyes peeled for the release of that BC2, I’m paying for the So cal cut this weekend and it should be flying my way this week, I’ll keep y’all updated every so often…

Fingers crossed it’s the real deal :crossed_fingers:

11 Likes