Med-man brand™....2023 loud skunk project season spring giveaway

I mean… Those look like lab tests to me.

8 Likes

Brooo, now youre calling people newbs??? Take the L dude. All I asked was where could we source a cut. Now you resort to name calling and posting irrelevant testing? What the scammer is happening here?!

9 Likes

Who?

3 Likes

Both canva owners are on linkedin

They only recently got hc approval for cannabis. Not only did they deny doing these “tests” they also need 60 ml to do a liquid tincture test

Feel free to visit their websites for mandatory minimums

1 Like

Let’s see how long this stays up.

Post in thread ‘The real road-kill (loud skunk)’ The real road-kill (loud skunk) | Page 4 | International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums

5 Likes

I would not count on getting much answers from him. He’s going to make you do the research. But what I found interesting was when I did that, I just kept coming across more and more things that made him look even worse. LMAO. That’s why he had his thread locked at ICMAG and he did a cleanup.

8 Likes

It’s pretty wild.

3 Likes

And? What’s a third rate social media site where douchebags suck up to their bosses have to do with this?

5 Likes

What are you telling me for? I did not post lab results. I am the one that has been asking you for parental pictures of your breeding project for over two years but you can’t do it and I know why.

4 Likes

Great idea, I’ll do that.

That’s a lie. Do you know how the internet works?

https://canvaslabs.ca/our-lab/#cannabinoids

This is fun, extracts, 1 ml.

There is no service that require the amount of material you claim. It’s all in the link I posted.

12 Likes

Trust the people that have grown the loud, not the people whom haven’t who just like to make noise at the deteiment to this great platform

Feel free to find more these were the first 2 in my search

2 Likes

First link mentioned skunk, 2nd said nothing
about skunk from what I saw.

1 Like

A tincture is not an extract

This is fun as they don’t even test tinctures anymore and removed them from their website

Can you please show us all your proof of purchase from med-man brand and proof of purchase from canvas?

Everyone would truely appreciate it

Now you’re being a silly goose.

So what you’re saying is they DID test tinctures. Let’s see.

4 Likes

I redact my statement about tincture tests.

It’s under a different category since they changed their website / got hc authorization but that’s semantics

Whenever these fraudulent docs were made canvas was not approved by HC to test cannabis.

So sorry fellas. Keep the fraud off of og

Or provide a proper chain of custody: proof of product purchase, tracking of the package from source to lab, proof of lab recievership, lab tech signature with date of test (full name), responsible person in charge (full name) and procesure / equipment used to test

If any of these cannot be provided then these “coa” are invalid / fraudulent

1 Like

On their old website pre authorization from hc their product sample sizes were much larger.

Tincture had it own category and wad 60ml min

So, as a Canadian Med Man, are you sure a tincture isn’t an extract?

You sir, are full of shit.

On a lot of levels.

A tincture is an extract.

5 Likes

Correct me if I’m wrong here but isn’t this you admitting your RKS project yielded no skunk but did create fruity pebbles? So if that’s the case, that means initially, you chucked Tahoe x skunk and called it RKS.
It yielded no skunk , ( not surprising given the lineage) so you renamed fruity pebble og but still decided to sell the seeds on attitude as RKS ?

6 Likes

The funny part is, Fruity Pebbles OG was already out.

He thought chucking an “original” in front of it would give credence to his bullshit.

6 Likes

3 Likes