Med-man brand™....2023 loud skunk project season spring giveaway

You’re very welcome

Yep the old fasioned way!
We should always do the wading, it’s the only way to find the trophies… cheers man, grow on!

7 Likes

I’ve stayed true since 92 :slight_smile:

I remember canna well from the forums or social media?

I’m not sure how long exactly he has around.

But for 3 years you as well have the honesty and maturity he does.

I really appreciate you both for that :heart:

med-man

3 Likes

I was infamous for trolling saleman on early forums (my bad) lol.
I try to just observe the gong shows and I have had the opportunity to converse with a few breeders over the years, luckily enough.
Glad you are here, and spreadin some OG spirit.
This old man wouldn’t mind hearing some stories over a beer one day with ya, Cheers @medmanbrand oh and of course share a doob or 2.

1 Like

Like most things in life: there’s 2 poles and neutral.
There can be good and bad competition
Healthy and unhealthy projecting
Good or bad trolling lol :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

Good to re connect.

Listen. I made an epic cross in 2023. But I only have very few im keeping mostly for myself.

(Rock-star kush bx2 x 80s skunk ) x presoviet afghani hindu kush

I’m calling it maSTAR kush. and should be epic

Or if you liked the conkushion I ha e very few
ptsd #2 pink tuna X sour diesel

I can spare a pack just for you.

If I remember you were out east? I will be out that way in the fall

Much luv bruv

med-man

3 Likes

Central Ontario… I’m not taking any seeds these days as I have 3 lifetimes worth of growing to get thru my collection, but I seriously do thank you for the offer.
I do have a sweetspot of fantasy weed seeds and you mentioned 2 strains I covet with that cross…that’s too funny.
I have been looking for the original pink Kush and or the Tuna. From my research they led me to the (also legendary) breeder some old heads see as the ‘originator’ of the strain Love Potion… I had the pleasure of quick banter with Him as well. No seeds though, sigh
If you head this way, I have a licence, so I can attend any show these days, keep me posted, would like to meet you mate.

2 Likes

Mucho respecto amigo…I can relate!

K dope. Let’s keep I touch! My wife has a property at lake of the woods and I have a business trip to the 6ix so :ok_hand: :sunglasses: :blush: :+1: def doable

med-man

Alright everyone

All the last og beans went out today. Really hoping the all reach you well!

med-man

6 Likes

Cool, keep me posted, I moved out of the 6ix when it was called Torrano (bad accent) lol, but visit regularly (usually the airport to fly south). Our fam are ardent fisherpeeps too, Lake of the Woods, quite the place to get high and catch monsters LOL.

3 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :rofl: :joy: :laughing: cool :sunglasses:

I think you mean “tchuranna” haha

I was just thinking about ya and was gona post here saying: if you wanted better results…you should ha e used the med-man method (jokingly) haha

Peace my guy

med-man

1 Like

yeah, lol I get enough tech around work, I envy all these hydroponic scientists and all the fine tuned grow products, and some outstanding results. But alas, this displaced suburbanite, just likes dirt, worms, compost and other dead things for my plants LOL. Cheers

2 Likes

you are not alone

3 Likes

Hey buddy. It’s back to 92 for me. All outdoor. All organic.

Only difference is its legal, soil is better and I have a cattle panel hoop house to light dep / gh when needed

med-man

5 Likes

One good thing with legalization and med program is the ability to grow lots of plants, without worry of criminality. The previously nosey 70 yr old neighbours are now asking… got any clones?
Never would have thought 50 years ago, it was just a rock and roll fantasy then…

5 Likes

LOUD is in the House @blendmedmedman
Much appreciated and Many Thanks,

My turn…

2 Likes

Sweet! Tux for letting us know!

med-man

Just a ‘look what I found’ pic for ya @medmanbrand

No cunkushion seeds, but a few PPK left. Cheers!

11 Likes

So dope dude thx for sharing!

I think I’m growing out the loud skunk this year as my true f1 testers

med-man

5 Likes

we shall see.

was unable to order but a friend had my back and sent me this pack.

peace …

19 Likes

Hey jaws.

That’s dope man. :ok_hand: I’m glad they found you

Looking forward to seeing how they put out for you!

med-man

6 Likes

Nice packing. Seeds look good

4 Likes