Med-man brand™....2023 loud skunk project season spring giveaway

That food has f1 hybrid vigor lol sound delish

A Morocan from Texas brought his son here on the island in between me and Vancouver Island.

They do Texas BBQ I befriended them and he told me they to a 48-96 how smoke with a blend of pellets.

I don’t eat pork much but his was some of if not the best pulled pork I’ve ever had

med-man

2 Likes

if i smoke a pork shoulder, it will smoke/cook a MINIMUM of 16hrs. usually 20hrs.
touch it with the fork it falls apart. no sauces. just dry rub and mesquite or hickory smoke.
so moist. so full of flavor. so good.

48hr smoke would be amazing.

we don’t eat pork much either, but when i smoke a shoulder, everyone shows up for that. no talking. just nomming.

3 Likes

Mmmmm…smoked pork shoulder…aaaaagggghhjj

med-man

1 Like

I missed this before so a completed grow journal will equal more seeds? Will these be more of same strain or breeders choice type thing? Didn’t you mention you wanted to use this thread for sharing to keep it all in one thread? Thanks again man I can wait for these.

3 Likes

@medmanbrand , package arrived today, thank you! I appreciate the extras, man. :cowboy_hat_face: I’ll tag you when I pop these.

4 Likes

Wicked! Thanks for chiming in.

Everyone should have the rest by the end of the week.

med-man

5 Likes

Uploading: 17096967612346295616456281761054.jpg… thanks man seeds landed

3 Likes

Seeds landed brother!! Thanks @medmanbrand

3 Likes

Hey dude. :wave:

Yuppers

• if people want to do a whole separate grow and or just share their progress here (which may benefit other growers in their future) and I think is kinda cool to have a unified field of testers in one place
  • will definitely get more free seeds
  • what free seeds? Well. Whenever the grow is done let’s talk about what works best for you?

med-man

5 Likes

Wicked.

Stoked to hear what you think and see how they do

med-man

2 Likes

Awesome!

(I think you pic.may have been loading or stopped when you posted)

Stoked to see how they put out for you!

med-man

2 Likes

Ya shit wifi. I got loud skunk and loud kush

3 Likes

Oh cool :sunglasses:

Between ig. Linkedin. Ic the prepare for spring giveaway was a bit havoc on my end. I made lists of what to send everyone but some people got extras and I never recorded those :grinning:

Super stoked to see what you do!

med-man

6 Likes

Yeah, the baking soda and peroxide definitely worked the best for me too.

One of my dogs caught + killed a skunk a few years back. It was around the start of winter, and in the middle of the suburbs. Very unexpected to say the least. lol

Sprayed my poor dog right in the face and on his entire front chest + legs. What a f’n nightmare. I had to wash him outside in the freezing cold. I felt so bad, but I didn’t know what else to do. Went and bought those enzyme skunk spray cleaning products and a few other things from the pet store. They did very little. So I tried the baking soda and peroxide. Worked much better than the store bought stuff for sure!

Ah, that smell lingered for MONTHS. There were still times where I could smell it 4+ months later. No exaggeration.

4 Likes

When I was in the 5th grade a kid used a long-handled shovel to remove a dead skunk from the road next to his bus stop. That dude stunk for weeks afterwards. :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

hold on there, we ship that spam to you and call it canadian so ya don’t flood up the border for our Maple smoked bacon, like seniors for our generic drugs. Sorry bacon is sacred, what yer talkin’ bout is back bacon, yeah we haven’t been able to buy that in 40 years since the discount meatporium closed…And don’t mention to real canuck fisherman that ‘its a walleye’…Just sayin…LMAO

3 Likes

Maple is sacred. My dad’s family came down from canuckistan and settled in Vermont. Syrup still runs in my and my sons veins despite the distance from the source. Had blackberry pancakes this morning drowned in vermont maple syrup.

Bacon is sacred. I’ve had it up there (have cousins in quebec) and I’ve had it down here. Unless you’ve had texas style thick cut mesquite smoked bacon… everything else is just obsolete.

Y’all DO have some good beer tho. :smile:

8 Likes

Lol you guys are funny

1 Like

you got some big ones growin in tx… I left the state to start growin :rofl:

3 Likes