Med-man brand™....2023 loud skunk project season spring giveaway

if you see the amount of helicopters, planes and drones overhead every f^cking day, you’d think they were even bigger. :wink:

gotta do what i gotta do.
and yeah… i do worry. especially when i have my outdoor season on. my neighbors are cool, but the air traffic is enough to make you soil yourself on the reg.

TBH i really think the local cops have bigger problems on their plates. the illegal immigration problems here in TX are real. the cartels have houses in dallas they keep prostitutes and drugs etc. they busted one up 2 blocks north of us 2yrs ago. cop helo right above my house while i was running scared with my plants… trying to get them inside expecting my door to get kicked in.
nope… they were 2 blocks up. breaking up an illegal prostitute house.
yeah. that was scary.

tightens bandana and checks pistols

6 Likes

Doughn messwitexas

Not many people know about the Mexican wars and the Alamo

med-man

2 Likes

evidently.
most of the rest of the country think we’re toothless rednecks that live in tumbleweed deserts, ride horses everywhere, have sh^tloads of guns and fear God…

most of it is true… except for the toothless part. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Well then a recommendation of superior bacon from a person of that pedigree MUST be heeded. Where in Texas does a canuck have to drive to for this culinary wonder? Don’t say any grocery store or I’ll start crying…lol

2 Likes

sheeze.
each of the big cities in texas is akin to a greek city-state of old. despite being in the same state, they are far enough apart to each have their own culture and flavor.

i’d say if you’re truly going on a “foodie” run to texas and you’re looking for the truly exceptional BBQ, then you’ll have to brave the weirdness of austin.

if you want to get the full package of Texas culinary wonders, go to san antonio and walk the riverwalk at night and select any of the fine establishments to get you some texmex bbq and mexican food.

if you want full on mex, then go to el paso. they are PROUD of their mexican food there and make sure to let the rest of the state know it.

i could/would also recommend dallas for a foodie run, but we’ve been recently watered down with an influx of californians… we’re not quite true texan anymore… :cry:
however, we do sport an amazing assortment of food. there were a lot of different cultures here. lots of asian food along with the BBQ and Texmex/Mex. we have some amazing asian fusion with texmex going on here. bbq sushi and smoked sushi is friggin goooood.

3 Likes

Wow I forgot about that, it sucks that everyone doesn’t have that freedom to grow. And not thinking the sky is falling everytime a plane flies by… @medmanbrand did his part and more fighting for this (New and now) right, up here.

3 Likes

my wife laughs at me when i go check outside when there are helicopters… i know what the one with the cameras looks and sounds like.

there will be some anti-air changes this year.

4 Likes

San Antonio makes you feel like you are in Venice or Holland vs somewhere in the u.s. let alone Texas.

It’s why half the population are now relocated Californians :laughing: :rofl:

Houston and Dallas fort worth not as exotic but doesn’t feel like rattlesnakes and cowboys like the movies

I’m guessing epic weather for long flowering sativas

med-man

2 Likes

@medmanbrand , hey brother… popped a pack of FPOG F3’S and we are 20 for 20. The last 2 popped today. All were transplanted into rapid rooters :v: now the fun begins

12 Likes

Big up big up
It’s a stick up stick up
So we grow and smoke f-pog
Till we hick up!

Thanks for sharing man! :+1: I really truely appreciate it.

The fours is strong with you!!!

If you end up growing these hydro not only are you gona stoked but I’m gona be super jeally

med-man

4 Likes

I’m out of like……but, RIGHT ON! @BIGJ

4 Likes

@medmanbrand I wasn’t around to see how the loud skunk project went, how did it go? Its been a while since I’ve had some good skunk so I’m in the market for some…

1 Like

there were a LOT of german immigrants that went to san antonio back in the 1800s. you can see entire sections of the city architecture change when you roll into german town… you go from classic roman/spanish architecture to tudors/gothic style. pretty cool.

san antonio was my first taste of texas when i came here for army medic school. went and explored the city every pass we had. so clean - people took pride in their surroundings and city, friendly and generous people, excellent food, clean and quiet neighborhoods. i was hooked.

houston changed a lot after hurrican katrina hit new orleans. crime skyrocketed with the influx of new residents from new orleans.
dallas has completely changed in less than 10yrs. what used to be pastureland for horses and cattle are now strip malls and cookie cutter neighborhoods/apartment complexes. it’s all gone. dallas will be the new LA. :angry:
Fort Worth still has it’s cowboy flavor from the 70’s… but it is fading. the City is doing a lot of upgrades. they mayor is old school, but understands the need for modernization. so far so good with fort worth keeping it TX.
the fort worth stockyards still operate to this day. cattle and horse trading/auctions etc. billy bobs honky tonk bar is still open and has the live country/western music every weekend.
they’re holding on.

5 Likes

Wait this isn’t true!:thinking::exploding_head:

Just kidding my pops lives in spring outside of Houston lol.
@hooddirt there is a link somewhere in this thread lol. Here you go. Loud (road-kill) skunk

3 Likes

i think the vast majority of old school houstonians have moved to the burbs outside the city (mostly to the north) or just left completely. kinda sad.

2 Likes

I loved TX… grew up in north Dallas, it was a lot like King of the Hill… then lived in Austin for some years, fun town. had fam in H town and in the valley, its a lot more diverse than people give it credit for. I wanted legal weed tho so I moved to MO, soon as yall legalize I’m back.

3 Likes

you probably grew up with some of my dallas friends.
small world.

2 Likes

It’s moving forward. Like most evolution I’ve reached the quickening and in my nrw location have access to alot of old old genetics.

I have the 2023 thread here on og. Will be started the 2024 one soon less then a month

Here’s what I have come up with hunting for 30 years

ROAD-KILL (loud) SKUNK lines

• nevils 1990 super skunk remix
    (Pre dutch skunk#1 x pre-soviet mazar) x pre- soviet afghani hindu kush
  • Sam’s original skunk remix
    (Colombian gold X pre-soviet afghani) x pre-soviet afghani hindu kush
  • med-mans r.k.s. remix
    Icmag rks testers x pre-soviet afghani hindu kush
  • skunk 81
    (Skunk 18 x 81 skunk) x pre-soviet afghani hindu kush
  • Texas Road-Kill remix
    Original northern lights #2 (pre-nevil) afghani/ thai x pre- soviet afghani hindu kush
  • Miegs County Gold remix
    Acapulco gold X pre-soviet afghani hindu kush
  • Miegs County Skunk remix
    (Kerala x pre soviet afghani) x pre-soviet afghani hindu kush
  • Road-Kill KUSH
    (Pure peru x pink kush) x pre-soviet afghani hindu kush
  • Mastar Kush
    (Rock-star kush x 80s skunk #1) x pre-soviet afghani hindu kush
  • Road-Kill Tuna
    Skunk 18 x tuna kush
  • Loud Skunk #1
    (Nevils skunk#1 x skunk #2) x 1980s skunk #1 / pre-soviet afghani hindu kush
  • Loud Skunk
    (Pre-soviet kabul x oaxaca) x pre-soviet afghani hindu kush
  • Loud Kush
    Presoviet kabul x pre-soviet afghani hindu kush
  • Duramax Diesel
    Chemdog x pre-soviet afghani hindu kush
  • LSD-25 (lemon skunk diesel)
    (70s California orange x 80s skunk #1)(80s skunk #1) x pre-soviet afghani hindu kush
  • Med-mans Master kush #2
    (Ha og x 80s skunk #1) x pre-soviet afghani hindu kush

med-man

18 Likes

Hey @medmanbrand . What can you tell me about those “Miegs county” strains?

1 Like

Alot of history in miegs. 2 legendary strains claimed to have been bred there. Miegs skunk and gold. Also know n as the mendo or Humboldt of the east.

The breeders son gives a much more detailed account in my loud skunk thread here on ig.

The strains I offer are remixes of those genetics.

Noodles and his son both gave the exact genetic make up of both.

It’s rumored that the famous Kentucky skunk bud may have originally came from Ohio. And kept alive from bagseed.

6 Likes