Meesh's 2019 Outdoor Grow Show

the initial ‘blood’ pheno that bodhi found was a completely unique individual among hundreds of hawaiian pipeline hashplant seeds he popped. He speculated this was a deep recessive genetic throwback, likely from a fluke cross pollination with another classic hawaiian strain in the small island ecosystem called ‘the blood’ deep in the plants genetic history.

bodhi then worked the line several generations to bring out and stabilize the recessive blood pheno.

it’s possible the community reproduction unexpectedly brought out another recessive pheno representative of a deep genetic ancestor.

3 Likes

Well, hopefully she will finally bud and stay in bud. I really want to try this pain in the ass strain! But if not, good thing I grew extra plants aside from my legal limit of 6 cuz if the pm doesn’t stay gone on the OG Skunk she’s going bye bye too!

3 Likes

:zipper_mouth::womens:

:laughing: :joy_cat:

:evergreen_tree: :mens:

4 Likes

I wish I understood this kind of stuff more. I just assumed if you made seeds from the original worked seeds you would end up getting seeds that matched the parents. Someday I’ll have time to sit down and actually read up on genetics. Since I don’t grow out males or make seeds I haven’t been in a hurry.

3 Likes

Mmm Hmm! Leave it to you to filthy it up! :pig2::joy::joy: I couldn’t find a gutter emoji to represent where your mind lives. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

So the strawberry diesels are stretching like crazy and throwing pistils. They seemed to have gained like a million secondary branches and leaves on their spindly frames. I’m gonna hack the shit out of them tmw. I’ll post new pics after.

5 Likes

Such an amazing thread but I can’t keep up, woman! You could easily have your own site! Just awesome in every way!

10 Likes

She’s dead now. Ain’t nobody got time fo dat shit! I’m afraid to grow long Sativas because they might out live me…

:cowboy_hat_face:

10 Likes

LOL :joy: :wave:

:point_right: @oleskool830’s autoflower renaissance

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Haha I picked up on that also but I decided to be a gentleman for once :rofl:

7 Likes

Oh no @Esrgood4u. Don’t be shy. Come on wid it!
Being old is not as bad as people think it will be. Livin’ the dream my brother…

7 Likes

The good news is that I can’t find any pm on the OG Skunk. Bad news is I pulled two caterpillars out of the Cherry Berry white and part of some brown buds from the damage. UGH!

7 Likes

They aren’t laughing at your age @oleskool830. They are clowning because I asked @MomOnTheRun if her Good Shit was pink! Pigs the lot of them! :joy: Yes. I was referring to her plant.

12 Likes

Thinned out the diesels and DBHP

Bunch of other random pics

23 Likes

I resisted commenting on that post although I considered it. Too easy! You will find more “gentlemen” in the South.

7 Likes

Things are stacking up so nicely out there … love this time of season seeing all the northern hem flowers… gives me a good vibe for the coming summer down here

10 Likes

A couple of the DBHP leaves bled when I pruned again. Just the soft stuff though, branches don’t bleed anymore.

7 Likes

Holy crap!!! You got some serious cola stacking happening. You’re gonna have a TONNE o’ bud.

7 Likes

Dog willing I can get through bud. Effen caterpillars and fought off some pm on one already. Nature is a bitch!

6 Likes

That is such a pretty sight. So envious right now, lol.

Best of luck on the last mile, I hope out works out fantastically for you!

6 Likes