Meesh's 2019 Outdoor Grow Show

Appreciate it Man! I have read that mouthwash works too. Although like it, most are for vegging plants. sigh… I’ll just spray it at my usual time when the sun is past my neighbors house and my plants are no longer getting any direct sun. I have opened that plant up and the hotter it gets the less likely it is to survive, but we are barely cracking 80 degrees so I don’t think it’s hot enough to kill it. So far it’s not that bad still. The milk did wipe out a lot of it. I’m gonna do a small normal spray bottle and just hit the affected spots instead of the whole plant. I’m getting really frustrated with this plant. It smells amazing and looks great and I want to save it, but if I have to keep fighting with it, I may just pull the damn plant.

3 Likes

I don’t know to much about it, but I have read that PM becomes systemic at a point. So if it does start getting out of control I dont think anyone would fault you for pulling it down.

3 Likes

The funny part is the plants around it are even bigger and bushier than this one and none of them have it. Guess this strain is less resistant than the others. At the slightest hint of pm spreading to any of the others I’ll def rip it down.

2 Likes

Thanks for reading this whole huge thread of mine! Glad you enjoyed it! You caught up at the perfect time! The bud show is in progress!

5 Likes

Just scrolling this thread on my phone and found an anomaly.
I accidentally clicked on the part under your name Garden Enthusiast and it links up with an OG supporters list and some other stuff.

It doesn’t happen on anyone else’s title.
@LemonadeJoe @Meesh

2 Likes

Why wait for that to happen? Sorry if that is overly pessimistic.

Let’s face it, you will have a shitload of weed regardless.

3 Likes

I’ve thought about this quite a bit actually and it certainly wouldn’t hurt me to pull it. At this point, it’s frustrating, however I got the worst pm on my zinnias this year that I couldn’t figure out how to cure (it was about 1000x worse) and some slight pm on my tomatoes at one point (which must have been killed by heat) that went away on it’s own. So, I kind of want to figure out how to battle and cure it for learning sake. I suppose learning how to eradicate it will serve me someway in the future and I like learning what all of these different organic agents are doing, how they work and why. Hoping it will make me a better all around gardener.

I will not battle this any longer if it progresses past this slight point. Tonight I took the small sprayer and sprayed only the parts that are still affected then after maybe 45 minutes misted it off. If this doesn’t work, I will spray again tmw without misting it off with water. Tmw I guess I will start to see if it worked.

4 Likes

Seriously, something is weird on my threads. When I quoted you right now, same thing happened and only part showed in edit/type screen but I could see the whole thing in the preview pane again.

2 Likes

@Pedro_Bann maybe they are checking out my profile trying to fix. If I click on it, it takes me to that supporter screen as well. Isn’t it supposed to go to my profile page when you click it?

3 Likes

Clicking your name takes me to the profile but it’s odd that underneath it is a link to the supporter thing

1 Like

What’s really odd is that I can click on mine and go to that supporter thing, but it doesn’t even do anything is I click on your title or anyone else’s in here.

2 Likes

I know right, I feel like I found a secret door to somewhere lol.

5 Likes

I’m wondering if it’s just a glitch or my profile is corrupted or if I’ve been hacked (if so I need to find out how to change my password)

Maybe Joe just accidentally made it a link when he changed it. For the other stuff though maybe try clearing your cookies and restart your browser/computer.

1 Like

@admins @LemonadeJoe @toastyjakes etc… I’m gonna throw flags on all my posts here where we discuss anomalies… Not sure what the problem is with my profile

1 Like

Only need to flag one, everyone is tagged now anyway.

2 Likes

Yeah, even that was acting strange for me. Heard from Jake but he didn’t follow up or at least report back to me.

I did that. I don’t think it’s my browser. Cleared all the cache cookies…everything

1 Like

To change password log out… when you click log in you should see forgot password. You will get email in the email account you registered in.

2 Likes

Yeah bicarb raises the ph to a level that kills the pm dead dead… will leave dried brown patches on your leaves where the pm was. I do suggest going back 5 Min after and spraying with balanced ph water again to wash off that high level ph of the bicarb mix. Try avoid getting the bicarb mix on your flowers as it will burn the pistols … I still suggest you try find some trichoderma online and give it a try… also even if you aren’t seeing it on the other plants yet I reckon a fungal based aact will do good for them as an extra deturant … hope you manage to keep that shit at bay… I know how it goes with that stuff… you got to fight till the end

5 Likes