Meesh's 2019 Outdoor Grow Show

Here’s two clones to see difference in coulour of slightly different phenos

they were slightly defoliated at different times at different levels. My results are not incisive and not scientific! But also jut adviserey to my next move

2 Likes

Free from the shackles that are the human body.
Energy cannot be created or destroyed, only transferred.
Love an peace to you and your family!!
:purple_heart::two_hearts:

5 Likes

Thanks @Tappy – that’s very kind of you. The memorial was yesterday and there was plenty of good energy there…indeed her spirit lives on.

There was so much floral display it took 2 cars to haul home-- smelled like a flower shop, she would have loved it all.

A lot of the openness & kindness to strangers that she radiated is present here on OG. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the thread diversion @Meesh. :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

9 Likes

I must have missed something but condolences bro. Prayers and vibes. peace.

5 Likes

Yes my best wishes too :pensive:

1 Like

on the west coast, the crane flies we have are generally considered beneficial. their larval form controls pests by hunting mosquito and gnat larva.

5 Likes

Are there any pics of house size Strawberry Deisel or other brands of cannabis awesomeness?

7 Likes

lol I was looking at what is jungle spice and good shit which looks like the jungle spice slightly different angle though from good shit.
My deductions concer that jungle spice is indeed good shit dum dum dum. And if not it looks like good shit!! And strawberry diesel is in fact the last photo da da!
Elementary my deer meesh , my bills in the post meesh where you at again :smirk:

2 Likes

I was outside tonight trying to take a new video on my real camera and the batteries died. I have them charging now. In the meantime, I’ll go snap a few shots for y’all

5 Likes

Group shots… Kushage in the front

Charlottes angel cbd

Botafumeiros

Holy Punch

Strawberry Diesels barely starting to bud

Good Shit

Jungle Spice

Jungle Spice lots of glare on her at the moment

Dragons Blood Hashplant my other late budding baby

Cherry Berry White

More Holy Punch

Kushage

29 Likes

That’s good info. The more we can work WITH all these living things the better.

5 Likes

@cannaloop and @zephyr I need more of these crane flies. I’m getting torn up by mosquito bites this year!

3 Likes

Well, whatever you think of your backyard flower gardening skills (which seem to be fine), your weed growing skills are right up there… heh. You planning on opening the neighborhood dispensary? You have enough inventory to carry you for a minute.

8 Likes

Oh man…the last 1/2 of flowering is almost as agonizing as trim jail… :grimacing:

Too much weed is always good. :smile:

:evergreen_tree:

9 Likes

Holy Mother of Bud!! WTF…that is just silly!!!

Do you have any clue just how much Bud you have going on there??? I do not think you do.
That is going to be A JOB trimming all that. The big suckers near the house will be pounds n pounds each.

If you had bags, you could make a ball of bubble hash the size of a bowling ball.

11 Likes

Temple Balls for a bowling alley.

6 Likes

@Funkjunky Good Shit is actually a strain name of one of my girls.

@cannabissequoia it is agonizing, although I have so much weed from the autos that I’m not stressing too hard.

@Jetdro Yes. It is quite ridiculous. I planted 5 over my limit as 4 of them were unsexed seeds. Never expected only one to turn out male (RIP Sunshine Daydream) and Good Shit got topped by a bug at birth and I never expected her to make it. The CBD plant was an oops baby as she was marked as an auto and was planted in June. I couldn’t kill her off so I limited her to a 10 gallon pot. I’m growing for 3 people, think we’ll have enough?

Dad and I trimmed about 4 branches off of the premature OG Skunk as she is puny , been tore up by caterpillars and had a big problem with pm. Those 4 branches yielded us quite a few ounces and we haven’t even finished taking it down yet. Found some locking airtight lids that fit right onto home depot buckets for curing and some giant size Integra dessicant packs.

7 Likes

I worded it diplomatically just in case bet both are good shit
ha ha. I had just reread a post and realised I’d said your strawberry diesel was close! When looking at some good shit😉

2 Likes

So far all 11 of my plants are some GOOD SHIT!, but the actually Good Shit plant out there was supposed to have pink buds, but they never showed. My Jungle Spice smells like Grapefruit and Black Pepper. I wish I could get a pic that really captures the enormity of the buds on that short plant, but her monster spear buds are shrouded completely with leaves.

8 Likes

I’ve got shade leaves purposely shielding lower buds at mo prompted me to raise lights couple clicks.
I’m still getting to grips with the led’s and get scared but don’t think I’m that far off with techniche. Just when get tired sometimes go default hps lol. I’ll get to grips with it then pridecide to go back lol

2 Likes