Meesh's 2019 Outdoor Grow Show

as a matter of fact, it does!

6 Likes

Yowza! Wheeeee! What a ride? High AF! 20 minutes in andIā€™m not liking it much. I think the world at large would absolutely love this ā€œgoodā€ shit except for this freak right here. Really heavy body high, which most folks would find relaxing as hell, makes me feel tense and seems to be highlighting all of my aches and pains, calling my attention to them. Pretty much lazy weed and quite psychedelic.

10 Likes

Thatā€™s the good thing about you growing different strains and varietiesā€¦ You can try different ones to meet your requirements, and find the ones that ā€œworkā€ for you personallyā€¦ But itā€™s nice to take a trip ā€œon the wild sideā€ once in awhile, no???

Peace
DaFozz

5 Likes

Just a suggestion you could mix the good shit with something I bit more mellowing ,Iā€™ve often mix an$ match various strains to find a tailored high to my liking.

8 Likes

:unamused: ā€¦ :laughing: ā€¦

reminds me of one plant I had in my first growing experimentsā€¦ it came out ALL paranoia, no high or stone or anything good. :joy:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Best have some bamboo steaks at the ready as I think Charlottes colas are gonna need a little assistance @Meesh.

5 Likes

Iā€™m keeping my eye on her, but so far she is built like a brick shit house! Holding up quite sturdy for now.

3 Likes

Iā€™m thinking my other half is gonna love the Good Shit. I couldnā€™t believe how much body high it has for such a Sativa dominant strain. Iā€™m kind of bummed that I canā€™t tolerate it. It tastes great and is super strong. Oh well, so far I have been okay with all the rest. Probably be able to test the Jungle Spice tonight if I can find some small enough pieces that will burn. Itā€™s still super wet.

4 Likes

Here here! Even a nice melody can use a bit of harmony at times.

2 Likes

In the case of the Good Shit, itā€™s more like a death metal concert. lol My Blue Dreams are almost finished. Iā€™ll wait until they are dry and mix some of that in and try again.

5 Likes

Haha! Oh, I think the more hardcore stoners would think she is the catā€™s meow. I would put her up there in the really strong Kush category with a stronger head high.

8 Likes

Testing the jungle spice. Realized I canā€™t describe flavor anymore as my pipe is filthy. Also realized that I didnā€™t even finish the one bowl of Good Shit that I started last night. Thatā€™s how fucked up I was from it. I hate to say, but I dumped it into the ashtray unfinished. So far the Jungle Spice that I jokingly renamed Jungle Rot is pleasant. Not really strong, probably cuz it was early. Mellow body buzz, slight cerebral high. Not a sleepy Indica (could also be from prematurity). Nothing that stands out one way or another with this strain, just a nice and easy high. Iā€™m finicky with Indica, prone to paranoia and panic attacks, but this one is another keeper. Maybe cuz itā€™s not too strong. I could easily kick back and smoke out. The next time I go to smoke, the bowl will definitely be empty. I give this strain a :+1:

Edit: Tastes like grapefruit. Can taste it now.

12 Likes

Gonna start taking down the Kushage and Cherry Berry White tmw. Big job. Not really looking forward to it.

7 Likes

I donā€™t envy the work part. But I envy the number of jars youā€™ll enjoy.

I had a plant get blown off the wall it was sitting on and it broke it in half. It dumped soil all over the bottom of the buds so I washed them off in fresh tap water in the bucket. So I get to start my trimming a little early. The limbs are out hanging on the clothesline.

Just make sure you have good music close by, ash tray, paraphernalia, favorite drink, paper towels, alcohol, maybe gloves, razor blades to scrape your scissor hashā€¦whew! ā€¦ but you knew that. :smile_cat:

Have fun. The pics alone will be worth it. But the homegrown smoke is what itā€™s all about. Congrats farmer Meesh! The size of your harvest puts you in ā€œfarmerā€ status. peace.

7 Likes

Fyiā€¦ For cheap mofoā€™s like me. They sell gallon jugs of rubbing alcohol at Smart and Final for dirt cheap.

@GMan We bought food grade 5 and 3 gallon buckets with food grade air sealed lids for curing and storage. lol

3 Likes

Just opened the bucket that Iā€™m curing the OG Skunk in after like 2 weeks and I was assaulted by the most amazing fruity skunk smell. So fucking good!

11 Likes

Little late seeing this, but we swear by it in florida too!

2 Likes

Heh, yeahā€¦ I said jars, didnā€™t I? Silly guy.

3 Likes

We got the top half of the Kushage taken down, washed and trimmed today. Got to say, she has been the easiest to trim so far as she has practically defoliated herself, plus with the bud trimmerā€¦ much faster. Gonna start the top half of the Cherry Berry White tmw. She is gonna be a much bigger pain as she has lots of crapertiller damage. My back hurts and Iā€™m brain dead. Netflix here I comeā€¦

8 Likes

Congratulations! You saw her through! You deserve some chill time. Nice grow and thanks for inviting us along. peace

2 Likes