Mephisto crosses from BasementBeans, Blackstrap clone, first STS reversals

Holy sh*t batman, we have balls!! But before I get to the pics, I want to add that I did spray 2 days in a row for the 1st and 3rd sts sprays on the blackstrap clone. Just for the sake of transparency, otherwise why even document?

Sooo… I was aiming for a spray every 5 days but wasn’t keeping track of how many days had passed and the plant didn’t show any signs of change at the time or stress so I sprayed extra lol

I had to go back and look for exact timing:
• Dec 24&25, then
• Dec 28, then
• Jan 2&3.

I kept second guessing myself “did I spray that right/enough” :woman_facepalming:

Ok so here’s todays (1-5-22) pics. Starting with the reversal/clone/baby tent——

Blackstrap clones & the DG x CDLC1 are the main point of focus in here atm. They’re being used for seeds. Everything else is just “I’m waiting to see what they do” :sweat_smile:

Side view- that reversed blackstrap clone took tf off… especially in the last 3 days since my last pic update- shes (he’s?) way larger than I thought it would get since I took it so late

• took the clones when the mom was already into 5th week from seed- not sure the exact timing bc I didn’t write it down. I know right after I took the clones, I saw the first white pistils tho :grimacing:

• it took the clone1 about 14 days to root, then as soon as she hit the coco, she blasted off. Clone2 took a little longer. Maybe 18-20 days to root? I would have kept up w it a little better if I thought they had a chance. I was just shooting my shot and having some fun.

As of tonight (1-5)
• clone1 has 7 nodes
• clone2 has 4 nodes

Close up pic of the Blackstrap Clone1 :heart_eyes:

And on to the other tent. Here are the DG x CDLC2, the strawberry nuggets x CDLC (both from @BasementBeans), and my Ewok x CDLC. These 3 are the main focus in here atm bc I’m hoping to pollinate them.

And last but not least… the blackstrap mom. If I had room to stretch her out more, I wouldn’t have room for anything else :woman_facepalming::joy: I’m waiting on that purple lemonade to finish, then maybe I can get in there and pull some branches down&out. Hopefully it won’t be too late and all this squishing won’t hurt her.

These were all taken at the same time as the one above. She’s already starting to purple. I can’t wait to see what her buds look like. I’ve seen some awesome pics online. Lighter purple pheno and darker purple ones. I’ll have to get the good camera out soon.

That’s all folks.

I do have some questions tho. If you don’t know but know someone who might, please tag them.

• do I stop spraying the sts on blackstrap clone1 now? Or keep going until the pollen sacs are more mature?

• if I cross these two clones from the same mom, what is her genetic make up? Is she s1 or?

• should I be feeding any of these plants I’m using for seeds any different than I do the rest? For instance, I’ve read that once pollinated, a plant needs more nitrogen for making/maturing seeds. True or no? And same question for the reversed plants. Feed any different or the same? I’m in coco with jacks 321. Actually feeding them the full 3.6,1.2,2.4 right now.

@BasementBeans
@Qtip
@Oldtimerunderground
@DougDawson (do you know anyone who may be able to share some experience?)

You guys are the only ones I could remember off the top of my head. If you know anyone else that could help answer these questions, please tag them. I appreciate you guys so much. Thanks!

15 Likes