Mephisto crosses from BasementBeans, Blackstrap clone, first STS reversals

Ok, hon. If you change your mind, just hit me up. If I still have them, they’re yours! Even if you just know a friend that may need some. Or someone that wants to get into growing but doesn’t want to spend a fortune to get started. Not everyone that grows knows about OG or wants to put themselves out there… and I have a lot of these right now. I’m more than willing to share the shit out of them :joy:

11 Likes

Sounds great sister…
Thanks a ton :hugs::hugs::hugs:

3 Likes

Tempted can send you some the purple Lamborghini when ready by Exotic Genetix f2s running now in my journal

3 Likes

Ill take some lipsmacker if you have any left Holly

2 Likes

Hell yes man! I had to go check it out. I’m impressed with exotic! I kinda hate that they’ve been making only feminized lately. I really wanted to get into some of their regs and mess around :joy: I’d be more than happy to grow those f2 you have going! How much longer do they have before harvest?

3 Likes

I’ve started a new thread for this run because I’m growing an OG buddy’s strain and wanted it to be easier to find. I’ve been updating the Lipsmacker s1 there bc they will be growing together. But I just realized I should update here also lol since the parent was in this journal… where many of you already are lol :woman_facepalming:

This pic was taken on July 19- day 8.

These were taken yesterday on July 23- day 12

image image

I will update these more here now. If you’re growing anything I sent you, please feel free to update here! I love seeing them! For real, it kinda makes my day :grin:

If you want to check out the other strain from @Pigeonman called “horny horse cherry red shit fest” you can find that HERE

12 Likes

It’s what happened when a ThugPug Genetics Unicorn Poop BX1 bukkakked pollen all over a 3rd Coast Genetics Cherry Festival F2 in a small tent.

:grin: :+1:

4 Likes

Already out of likes, which I’m fuming about btw. It must take a few days after you use all of them to build them back up. Shiiiiyit! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

But anyways… I can’t wait to see them grow up! Usually I have pics online to go by. Even though those aren’t always accurate. I have pics you guys have shared of the parents but it’s still such a mystery. Not knowing how the cross will turn out has really made this fun and exciting!

8 Likes

@hollyho I’m checking in because I abandoned my grow log (It was so awfully bad, and I just got embarrassed!), but I didn’t abandon the Blackstrap plants.
They were harvested about 6 weeks ago, and have been curing since then. I know you mentioned some nasty aroma profiles, but I got one that smells like grape candy, and the other has a kombucha fruitiness to it.
I just sampled my first bud from the grape candy pheno, and I’m loving it. Took a snapper out of the bong, and got a nice warmth over my face, followed by a nice calm serenity. I don’t feel crazy stoned, but I do have a little head-spin that’s a little disorienting. Really digging it, and I appreciate you gifting me the beans!

5 Likes

Hmmm… I wonder which cross they were! :joy: the nasty smell came from the Dg x. It’s also the only one I’ve grown out of those crosses. If I’m remembering correctly, you got the mixed pack? I really wish I knew which one had the grape candy smell :drooling_face:

Thank you for updating! Sorry your journal didn’t turn out the way you wanted :confused: maybe next time!

3 Likes

those Ewoks are looking beautiful!! @hollyho

7 Likes

I think you get 60 likes a day.

2 Likes

They’re getting it now! How long are you going to veg?

2 Likes

Till my tents ready haha. I think they will be big. But only keeping 4. 4 I’m just starting for someone.

2 Likes

Ya most were planted at completely different times. Trying to even them out a little. Of course I might do what I did the last time and flower 3 and keep 1 for the extra 2 months and scrog it. Pretty interesting mixing up the grow style a little.

2 Likes

good mornin @hollyho :smiley:
sorry for the lack of updates not alot going on and the heat wave we just had slowed them a little i think

back left 1-2 in the centre tray
i will keep ya posted as things progress
~lime~

10 Likes

Damn son! You have enough plants started? :sweat_smile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

@hollyho they landed! thanks so much. i really like the packaging, the card stock was a great idea

6 Likes

Daaaammmnn shorty there is never enough plants :wink:

~lime~

2 Likes

@hollyho thank you very much.arrived just fine

your cards are so classy and add such a good vibe! got a couple of your blackstraps growing and they are good and healthy. the color of them blows my mind. eager to smoke them.many blessings and thanks for your work and kindness.

12 Likes