Mephisto crosses from BasementBeans, Blackstrap clone, first STS reversals

I also popped a lipsmacker recently.

3 Likes

its not too bad. the trick is to kinda roll the rootball / bag between your hands like you were rolling a mega joint or something. itll separate from the bag without too much fuss. i use pure coir if that matters. the roots grow into the bag, but ive had no trouble reusing them a few times. they fall apart after a couple of uses.

i really like them for vegetable seedlings. they do really well outside since you can get a bunch going all lined up in a concrete mixing tub. instead of watering and fertilizing individually you can just fill the tub periodically with nutrient solution. works much better for me for things like corn or tomatoes that i dont want to have lingering around in my tiny ass little grow tent

5 Likes

I’m not too worried about them falling apart lol I’ve reused mine at least 3 or 4 times already and they’re still going strong. I will use them until they do fall apart tho. Bet on that lol

Putting them in a tub sounds cool. I’ve never tried to bottom feed my plants tho :thinking:

4 Likes

Found some pics I took while shucking the last seeds… not sure if I shared already or not but here they are…

Lipsmacker clone holding the s1 seeds

Bubba kush pregnant by Lipsmacker, leaking :joy:

17 Likes

Does anyone here want to try these Ewok x CDLC x Lipsmacker photo fems? I can do 4 packs for now. I’ll send them out Monday. First to claim them, gets them :wink:

5 Likes

@hollyho heck ya! its a good time if theyre still available, im about to pop some beans

2 Likes

Yes please sister…
@Budderton if you haven’t already…

3 Likes

Ok you 2 go ahead and send your details. 2 left.

If u can get your addy sent in a pm tonight, I may be able to get them out in the morning.

4 Likes

@hollyho Would take you up on the offer but I already have too many irons in the fire. :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

I’m in if they’re still available.

1 Like

Ok, I got @alwaysnoob @sardinebags @LedZeppelin - thanks for sending me your info! I’m getting them ready now…

I just sent yours off a couple days ago @CanuckistanPete :grin: they should be on their way to you.

I have 1 more pack if anyone is interested?

5 Likes

I included a little surprise for the 3 I packed up today. As a thank you for being here.

Also, I sent around 15 of the Ewok x CDLC x Lipsmacker. In case you have a hard time getting them to pop. Or if you just want to use a few, feel free to gift some to your friends (make sure they know to score and soak lol).

I’m done for now. Have a great weekend! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

They sound great! Just like the other hundred strains in my fridge that I’ve impulsively asked for and still have no room for. :frowning: I’ll be good and let you keep your postage this time…

4 Likes

Ok, hon. If you change your mind, just hit me up. If I still have them, they’re yours! Even if you just know a friend that may need some. Or someone that wants to get into growing but doesn’t want to spend a fortune to get started. Not everyone that grows knows about OG or wants to put themselves out there… and I have a lot of these right now. I’m more than willing to share the shit out of them :joy:

11 Likes

Sounds great sister…
Thanks a ton :hugs::hugs::hugs:

3 Likes

Tempted can send you some the purple Lamborghini when ready by Exotic Genetix f2s running now in my journal

3 Likes

Ill take some lipsmacker if you have any left Holly

2 Likes

Hell yes man! I had to go check it out. I’m impressed with exotic! I kinda hate that they’ve been making only feminized lately. I really wanted to get into some of their regs and mess around :joy: I’d be more than happy to grow those f2 you have going! How much longer do they have before harvest?

3 Likes

I’ve started a new thread for this run because I’m growing an OG buddy’s strain and wanted it to be easier to find. I’ve been updating the Lipsmacker s1 there bc they will be growing together. But I just realized I should update here also lol since the parent was in this journal… where many of you already are lol :woman_facepalming:

This pic was taken on July 19- day 8.

These were taken yesterday on July 23- day 12

image image

I will update these more here now. If you’re growing anything I sent you, please feel free to update here! I love seeing them! For real, it kinda makes my day :grin:

If you want to check out the other strain from @Pigeonman called “horny horse cherry red shit fest” you can find that HERE

12 Likes

It’s what happened when a ThugPug Genetics Unicorn Poop BX1 bukkakked pollen all over a 3rd Coast Genetics Cherry Festival F2 in a small tent.

:grin: :+1:

4 Likes