Mephisto crosses from BasementBeans, Blackstrap clone, first STS reversals

Here are my Lipsmacker s1. Day 27. I was going to top them but I’ve decided to let them grow naturally. I want to see what they do by themselves. The only thing I’ve done is take the bottom single blade leaves off along with the tiny little wanna-be bud sites.

The one on the left is lighter green and about 10” tall. The one on the right looks normal green and only 8” tall.

I’m waiting to sex the horny horse, then I will have space to put these into flower. At least another week. But I’m excited to see if these buds are like the mom’s bc it’s been my wife’s favorite. Super easy to trim too.

9 Likes

Quick photo dump. I’m not growing anymore and I’m cleaning off my phone. I hate to lose the memories though.

White widow autos, soil - ilgm (started jan 4 ‘21?) 110 days

11 Likes

ILGM- strawberry cough, chocolope, slh fem photo 5.21

10 Likes

11 Likes

10 Likes

13 Likes

I’ll see if I can move those tomorrow when I have more time. I still have more I need to unload but I’m not sure if I can do it here or if they need to be moved so…

5 Likes

Nice pics matey

2 Likes

Noooooo! :sob:
Sorry to hear this.
Are you just taking a break? Or done for the foreseeable future?

Beautiful photos btw :star_struck::ok_hand:

7 Likes

Keep me coming sister, these photos are all treasures…

3 Likes

I just got a message on my Instagram today from @fullduplex_afn that the masked man is getting released very soon and it is for sure :+1: i’ve got a beautiful mouth man with big bright pink buds forming with bright pink pistils she’s beautiful

Damn that sounds like a really good cross with all those I love the black strap

Here are your blackstraps sister…

And Lipsmackers

These were put outdoors today, will be taking clones soon…

Hope you are doing okay and these pics contribute at least a little to lift up your spirits… :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

7 Likes

@BasementBeans I just harvested 4 of the dg x 3bog x cdlc x blackstrap s1 outdoors they were planted may15 in 7 gallong fabric pots. All had green strems with purple buds. The densest of flowers, probably cdlc leaning as it was less purple did have some bud rot as it was dense and crazy weather in the northeast. looking forward to some mid summer smoke while my other outdoor is stretching to flower currently.

3 Likes