Mephisto genetics

How are the newer ones?

1 Like

I don’t know yet, but I’ll keep you in the loop!

These are all sprouted 2 weeks or less ago.

I just took down and cleaned my flower room 2 days ago, had these on a heat mat.

3 Likes

They are both listed on the EU site.

1 Like

Yeah I seen that. I wonder if they are only available there. That would suck lol

1 Like

Thanks man, I will try to get in on the action on Monday

Totally unclear if they will be up in an hour or on Monday. That alone would keep me from buying there. Luckily there is a ton of free genetics on OG.

2 Likes

The Canadian store will be open at 10 AM on Monday.

I can update this thread with the strains that will be available when I get the email from them.

2 Likes

If you see Strawberry Stomper available, grab it.

It’s a Canada only strain and any U.S. or Europe based Meph lover will be your bestest friend if you trade them a few magic beans.

2 Likes

when I follow that link I see some site for sale

1 Like

I haven’t even heard of that one lol. It sounds good

That’s weird. It works for me

That forum stomper is supposed to be just :fire:. Id love to see pics

3 Likes

I believe he started a new company Night Owl

6 Likes

I’ve tried multiple times to get beans from there.I’ve never had success. They’re literally gone within a couple minutes each drop .

Looks like I will never get to grow their genetics as I’ve given up trying to win the race :man_shrugging:

2 Likes
2 Likes

@invisible Keep tryin. USEFUL seeds Bag of Oranges was/is the same way but one day I got them with a FRESH drop and could snag as many as my little heart desired

1 Like

the Beary white x Forum stomper is the only one that hasn’t broken the surface of the soil yet.

it’s sprouted but taking time

1 Like

it can be tough to get through.

I find setting an alarm on my phone for 2 minutes before the store opens works for me.

1 Like

Kreme de la Cosmos and Star Krunch are
Available right now :eyes:

1 Like

One what website?

the Canadian store is closed

1 Like