Mephisto genetics

The DCSEEDEXCHANGE link I posted above

1 Like

Ah, night owls not Mephs.

2 Likes

It is Daz from Mephisto side project :man_shrugging:t2: Same quality genetics

1 Like

Oh I know…

There’s a bit of history between Mephisto Stan and Daz…

1 Like

4 Likes

Nice, no worries. I was just letting @invisible know that Mephisto genetics are available :man_shrugging:t2:
Looks like on good terms as well and probably some fire since headstash strains don’t produce large enough quantities to be commercial :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

DCSE don’t ship internationally so its a no go for me. Thanks anyway, I had seen them in the past

1 Like

No newsletter this weekend.

I still get the same message from website, even though they’re SUPPOSED to open at 10 AM…

Weird.

Will update at 10.

Mephisto is the hardest thing to get your hands on right now.

They open the web/shop on mondays only, and it always sells out within 5-10 minutes.
I have been trying every Monday for about 2 months and miss out every time.

I did get two packs (alien vs triangle, and mango smile) from a member a little while ago, and I plan on doing a seed run of these in the fall…

3 Likes

I’ve managed to get through the last 3 Mephisto store openings.

I’m doing my own Auto seed run soon…

4 Likes

Store does not seem to be open this morning.

1 Like

Someone on Reddit said June 7th from an email

I know. I keep checking the Canadian site but it’s the same one page I have been seeing for a while

Yeah I didnt get a newsletter this week, so I checked on Reddit. The main information page at the top is updated at least weekly with new drops and stores info. Unfortunately, at least in the U.S., they are closed for Memorial Day.
Speaking of which I want to thank all the men and women of the armed forces for all their sacrafices and commitments to keep us all safe. I know, and am friends with many veterans, and appreciate everything they have done for us all. Many members of my family as well served in the Army, Marines, and Air Force. My uncle Jimmy was was actually a POW and was found and returned home. He was one of the nicest and funniest people you would ever know. I also am friends with a few Veterans with PTSD, and their lives have never been the same since coming home.
I have never served, I wanted to aince I was around 16, but had many things going on at hime I neeeded to focus my attention on. Unfortunately now I am to old to serve but I thank you all for your service. I try to help anytime I can. I actually just played a show that was a fundraiser for Marine veterans. It always nice to see people gathered in support and to talk to all the veterans that show up.
Anyway thank you all again for your service, ill be praying for you all.

:v: :smiley: :latin_cross: :heart: :us:

If you guys ever get around to doing seeds and you have a few spare sitting around would love to get my hands on a couple of beans. I like many have no luck every time I try.

5 Likes

hopefully i have LOTS of magic beans to give away soon!

5 Likes

Do you still have any of those AVT x 3BOG you would be willing to trade? I wouldn’t mind giving those a try. If I have anything your interested in anyways because I don’t have many autos

1 Like

I wish I did, I’m down to my last couple for myself.

I’m going to try and grab from the Mephisto Canada drop Monday morning. If I get them as a freebie again, I’ll happily send a couple your way!

3 Likes

Is it this coming Monday? I will keep trying too

1 Like

@invisible and @Kushking902 .
Hey guys so, on Sebring’s website right now there’s mephisto stuff for anyone you want.
I didn’t know they were so hard to get now that I saw it I’m really sorry I didn’t choose the two that are there.
now that I’ve chosen others and already paid that I saw this. :man_facepalming:

:om: :pray:

6 Likes