Micro Octopot Grow

Hey man, I am here for you!

Come and git it, One-n-Done two part Thrip Assassin on hand. Seriously, you know where I live, make the drive and knock em out!

Shoot me a PM and we’ll make this happen.
-Grouchy :v: :green_heart:

6 Likes

Thank you, friend! I’ve been spraying insecticide soap for a couple days (and neem on the soil surface) and it seems to already be knocking them down.
Do you have a secret recipe for destroying the thrips?

Also, want to get you set up with a potnanny automation system, if you’re still interested

2 Likes

If what you are using is knocking them down. Just keep up with it regularly for a couple of weeks at least. Then use as a preventative. The one and done does work great. I have used that outdoors last year on mites and aphids and worked superb. Others have reported positive results on thrips.

1 Like

Also clean everything and every corner of your tent or room twice

I found them hiding :see_no_evil: in a corner I missed

2 Likes

Yes. Once the plants are finished, everything is getting a deep clean, and bleach spraydown :bomb:

2 Likes

Sort of… this stuff is death to thrips, I have a batch here if you’d like to try it.

As you know, I have a full arsenal on hand for my small orchard, but this OG-created mix works as well as any of them on thrips, gnats… Especially if you have an electric fogger that just turns it into a moist gas and saturates every leaf.

It’s a contact killer so plan on repeating until they’re gone, then periodically to keep em from getting established.

-Grouchy :v: :green_heart:
PS, drop me a PM, I may have some interesting cuts for you as well.

3 Likes

And still not available… :smiley:

1 Like

The little round ones are in stock on the AZone.

Me no likee, but they had ten available when I checked.

-Grouchy

2 Likes

They have been out of stock for a while now

1 Like

Yes, i want the square ones, hold more water , and the Square ones have support for the Pots, Dirt is heavy… don’t want them to sag in the near future. :smiley:
I know beggars cant be Choosers… :smiley:
If i can’t get some by April, i am going to bit the bullet and get 2 octopots…

1 Like

The original Octopots do make a 12 “ x 12”
They consider a small one same size bag and net pot just a smaller reservoir

I like the bigger ones best

yea, going to get the bigger ones, 18x18. I just wanted to get a pair of minis , because they were 1/5th the price… :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah :+1: couldn’t beat the price 2 for 22 dollars hell yeah
That’s why I got 8
lol

1 Like

You wiped them out of stock… HAHHAAHAHH

2 Likes

I have 18 of them

why

because I can’t buy anymore

lol

4 Likes

18 sets or 18 total…

1 Like

these little pots can’t quite match the full size 6 gallon Octopot but they’re damn close as you know 90%

they are so much easier to deal with other than having to water a lot and the volume of soil is so small compared to the 6 gallon sleeves they are a pleasure for me to set up and tear down

I took down two today and it took me a whole 20 minutes to put away the dirt clean up the pots and reset them for new plants

I think I have 30 Octopot and I’m not going to use them anymore I might use a couple of the 3 gallons but if I do I’m going to use a much smaller sleeve

after a couple harvest with the small ones I don’t ever want to have to deal with the huge octopots again lol

my God I’ve gotten lazy in my retirement

6 Likes

Nice, yea i like the fact they were small and could put 4 in a 2x2 tent… :smiley:

2 Likes

I dont have a tent by the way, just like the size of them…

1 Like

Me to that’s for sure

I do feel if your going to run a group that you know will get big your better off with the big boy octos lol

2 Likes