Micro Octopot Grow

Bro I grow big plants in flower with them as well just more watering

2 Likes

OH…you have the ones i ordered??? @Papalag

1 Like

Jet mine are 10 inches wide and I bought a tall 12 inch tall fabric bag for them

1 Like

Same as i just ordered?? I got ones pictured above

Yes I have 8 of them ( like the ones you’re ordering) and 5 of the big original Octopots

2 Likes

thye are sold in gallon sizes, what gallon size will sit on it , will it crush with a larger pot on it???

2 Likes

So, tell me, show me how you do it.

Using netpots to just let it sit in bottom and let roots find?? Then dont use its wick ???

2 Likes

I got it wrong, comes with netpot it appears…netpot and the wick thing up the middle, that how you use it???

Oh SNAP…they have 2 different versions…hmmmmmm

1 Like

I’m have 6 of the mini ones. When I bought mine, they did not come with net pots. Maybe they do now? But a regular 3” netpot fits perfect.

The pots I use are a tall/skinny 1 gallon pot (6” wide, 8-9” tall, I believe?)

Just fill the res, and let the roots find it through the netpot. It won’t take them very long to reach it

I do not use any wicks

1 Like

I bought 2 gallon fabric pots to see how that goes. Might need to go to 3 gal

1 Like

2 different versions…wonder which one i want

2 Likes

Jet

My bags are dirty so

The ones I bought come with a small net pot and a wick

Net pot doesn’t rich the bottom of the reservoir so they use the wick stick to reach

Fill with soil
And your plants

Bag is 9 inches wide 11 tall

6 Likes

All are the same some don’t have the net pot

2 Likes

I like the netpot you got with those @Papalag
They have a very wide flange.
I cut the holes a little too big in a couple of my bags, and sometimes my net pots fall or pull through. A flange like that would really help!

3 Likes

I have 6 of them. Definitely beats hand watering and my yields are much better. I just took a mom plant out of one though. Not really fond of them for those…perhaps if you make plenty of clones.
32d1b8e6e7b3103fe4ea4059775bc6ae056ec792_2_281x500

there is a 3 gallon fabric bag in that plastic one

6 Likes

So did some digging, got a deal on a four pack of white for 22 bucks, delivered tomorrow

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09YPRPJWY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

Think 3 gallon fabric bag is correct ???

5 Likes

Check these out 11 inch tall

I checked out the one’s your looking at they have a net pot with them

3 Likes

@Papalag

Got these

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B092LCGV14?smid=A2AW0W4FKP16S5&ref_=chk_typ_imgToDp&th=1

2 Likes

Those looks good there 9 inches tall
Should work fine

2 Likes

Those are 10 inches in diameter, wont you cover your watering hole with that size?

2 Likes