Mites,Thrips, Aphids 'one-n-done' with pics

I’ll be hitting the wife’s rose bushes… their an aphid magnet.

3 Likes

The good thing about it, is the MTA ‘one-n-done’ spray took care of them F’ers!

1 Like

Thankfully, it seemed only 1 or 2 made it into the ‘farm-inna-barn’ as they had only gotten to one plant that I had seeds going. But, you can bet your bottom dollar we check the flowering plants now too! AND spray them weekly also, lol

3 Likes

The heads not matching up is kinda what let me be able to ease off the worrying

2 Likes

No roses here, sedum, snapdragon, some sort of Salvia, maybe hyssop? Bee and pollinator plants. Roses take more care than my weed does :face_with_head_bandage:

4 Likes

All chestnuts have a worm inside ,it starts on pollination.

Similar to figs i would imagine, although it’s a wasp with figs.

1 Like

Looks like a rove beetle, which would be a beneficial

https://v3.boldsystems.org/index.php/Taxbrowser_Taxonpage?taxid=286685

3 Likes

thanks for sharing the recipe

2 Likes

@Til_Valhalla :heart: that’s what OG is about, sharing! You’ll come to see & realize it the longer you’re around here, cuz. BTW … welcome to OG!

3 Likes

i am very glad i am here. everyone has been helpful and encouraging.
a welcome change.

thanks.

2 Likes

Yeah, i know what ya mean there, cuz. I hear the horror stories about the flaming and trolls on a LOT of other sites. That’s NOT the ‘OG way’!

3 Likes

Would the one and done spray hold any negative effects if I went ahead and sprayed it on plants I’ve been using sts on ?

2 Likes

I’d make sure the plant was completely dried before using the one-n-done mix, brother. then it shouldn’t be a problem. Try it on just a few leaves first to see.

1 Like

i have used it on 20 different cultivars , from seedlings cuttings to old Moms. I dim lights to 20 percent when i spray or lights off . Not seen one single unhappy plant from using it .

Best bug spray i ever used and all i shall use from now on

5 Likes

The STS is a reversal spray, don’t know how the one-n-done will react to it.
Why i say make sure completely dry fist, and try on just a couple leaves, to see.
It shouldn’t be any conflict between the two, lol

3 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed
Hey bro
you hit once a week ?

What is your routine with it ???

2 Likes

THere’s always pests getting into the barn, we can pick em up just walking across the yard to it, lol So we do a thorough/complete spray once a week, just in case any came in and we don’t spot the damage.

4 Likes

i bet me n dogs bring them in after our daily adventures , the once a week should keep them at bay😎

I have 3 gallons made n put up , i feel BULLETPROOF :boom:

4 Likes

I have the same situation in my garage because the grow space is not airtight.
Just gotta be consistent with preventative measures.
Spider mites will be attracted to the most vulnerable plants, so if you’ve got one that’s way more infected than the others, removing it will help a lot.
Anything that compromises plant health is an invitation to bugz, so nutrient deficiencies should be avoided when you’re having “issues”.

3 Likes