Mith's 2x4 tent

It shouldn’t have any negative effects.

For example, when I guerilla I often don’t have the opportunity to give them full sun for the whole season. I’ll calculate the angle of the sun and plant where they will get the most light mid flower and bulk.

It’s all good :+1:

Strawberry hashplant :drooling_face::drooling_face:

4 Likes

skunk x 88g13hp and damn orange 10 is gone :frowning:

1 Like

I can see why some would call 88g13hp “skunky”… the smell isn’t really skunk though but let’s see how it does when infused with my skunk cut.

I keep my moms in small pots to keep things manageable but it also means very little wiggle room - small mistakes can become big mistakes overnight.

On the flip side I had planned to hunt for a new mom anyway :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I plan to keep it alive in a future orange run

goji x cali-o 77 x sunshine daydream
orange #10 x SS
orangeade x grape god

1 Like

Day 7

88g13hp and hp x nl filling in hehe

More to come…

12 Likes

“This is the last run like this”

Full update up next :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I had no doubts. All the evidence is here.

2 Likes

HP x NL

Smells on a stem rub are complex, nothing fruity, hard to describe. I can already tell some are going to reek. I like them. @SHSC-1

13 Likes

88G13HP

Similar complex smell to hpxnl, one being more sweet and some more “skunky”. #1 self topped.

18 Likes

STRAWBERRY SKUNK

now, compared to 88g13hp and hpnl, S.skunk lack a bit of structure, haha. The aromas mixed nicely, the skunk coming through on top.

They are not perfect though. Already there is a problem with #7 and #10, intersex! My first thoughts are that the males will throw some hair on tops and females could be fine but still I want to tag those I sent some to to issue a warning.

Off the top (I’ll go through my PMs and add later)
@ShiskaberrySavior
@Budderton
@buckaroobonsai
@misterbee
@DesertHeartGardens

Maybe missing one or two…

20 Likes

Appreciate the heads up @Mithridate

3 Likes

Very sorry about this…

Thats why I usually don’t share untested gear but I got excited and well… got burned, at least I found out before any damage done…

6 Likes

Yes thanks for letting us know.

3 Likes

I appreciate the heads up. :v:

3 Likes

I still have koh Tao thai to photograph, but a man’s gotta go.

I’ll take a few seconds to add that next time/s I water them I’ll add to the above posts. I’ll be looking for who’s got greasy stalks, dry stalks etc

Also, I’m at a point where all lines are hungry, I lost a few bottom leaves so it’ll be important that I feed them heavy once or twice. I’d rate the grow so far as a 7. It can smoothly go to an 8 but can also drop to 5 real fast.

Damages to upper leaves were all caused by them burning their face on the t5s. Hopefully it won’t happen again lol

6 Likes

:boom: boom :boom: quite ashamed that this is my first post on here brother, truly am. But I’m here and now your gonna get sick of me. You know what intrigues me and the kind of stuff I’m into and this whole thread has me stoked. Lots of gems and it’s nice watching others who go about things in a similar manner and treat it more scientifically. Cannot wait to see what comes out of all of these! If I had to guess I’d say some stinky fiyah! Thanks for all you do , and for just being a really good/really close friend

5 Likes

Great to have you here big bro :muscle:

Welcome to my hellish 2x4 hah. Most crosses here will be planted outdoors for testing while being bulked at different spots. There is a bit of overlap but I’m ready to chance it, if 50% or more are very good, I’ll be overjoyed.

5 Likes

Not much to update…

After sexing everything , I got all males but 2 females out of 30 seeds. I still took cuts of everything and collected pollen for later use.

All in all, I think this run confirms the 2x4 tent has run its course. I’ll focus on getting my outdoor season ready and will whip out the HIDs and rdwc this autumn.

:v:

7 Likes

Bumma with da boys.

2 Likes

Yeah… it does mean I have plenty of choice out of the 88g13hp to find a mate to my sour strawberry and melon lifesaver.

The hp x nl is of no use if I can’t see the female side… and my skunk x sour strawberry were mostly males with pistils.

You can’t win them all :wink:

3 Likes