Mith's 2x4 tent

Thanks for being so cool about it brother OTUG :sunglasses:

Yes. Indeed, lol. I try to stay within the limits of controlled craziness, when I lose plants out of the blue, me no likey.

I’ve been winging it with no meters for 4 runs straight.
I was meterfree.
I am now meterless.
https://media1.tenor.com/images/d558030642a1209cda99217f723bfaf2/tenor.gif?itemid=17729243

6 Likes

So after a sloppy start it was time to give the 2x4 a little love…

Went with these

Whipped out the 6" pots and ordered a ph meter.

Cleaned the tent real good and trashed a few plants I had doubles/no use for.

Show should resume soon :+1:

The revegging skunk cuts are setting the tempo anyway, I got tiiiime haha

13 Likes

I’ve never seen the HP/CC mix near me. I’ll have to keep an eye for it. How is your experience with it compared to the standard HP?

2 Likes

It’s my first time using it. I usually grab bales of bcuzz high porosity but they were out so I asked for a similar product.

Texture seem on point :ok_hand:

4 Likes

I’ve used it with good results .

2 Likes

Nice, excited to see the results you’ll get with the canna nutrients! I’ve always wanted to try them.

1 Like

I’m curious about them too. It’s the same 2 bottles for both grow and flower stages applied at the same ratio all the way through which has me raising an eyebrow already.

Plus, the mixing instructions tell you to mix and let sit for a few hours which I can see being a possible major encumbrance since I’m using small pots and have to water quite frequently hah.

We’ll see, but I just might use something else for flower :wink:

5 Likes

@Mithridate Making good use of that space! as for canna, they make a similar base for the coco which is A B used in equal parts the whole way through and i can tell you that lots of folks had good results with it. There pk13/14 if you decide to use it will give you the extra push your plants can handle.

1 Like

I’m a new grower and threads like this help me out big time! I’m not great with lighting yet.

3 Likes

Hey!
Glad you found your way to OG :+1:

That’s how I roll hahaha. Admittedly, I’ve been slaking the last 2 runs. They’re supposed to look like this

But instead am growing a bunch of gremlins lol
I’ll post a pic later for transparency.
Edit for picture of my gremlins

Yeah, I’ve used their products before, pk1314, cannazim rhizotonic just never used the base line for some reason… probably because I always pick up the cheapest gallon and go from there :laughing:

I fed my plants a couple days ago and they have not self combusted yet. A good thing if you ask me.

16 Likes

My old rks for reference

BOG run from when I f2d the fook out of these :slightly_smiling_face:

23 Likes

Ended up with all females. 3/3. They been really easy going plants to grow. Can’t wait to put my Oger99 x C-Plus male on them

15 Likes

3/3, that’s good luck :slightly_smiling_face:

They are in perfect health, absolutely beautiful.
I can’t remember off the top of my head which pheno to look for though. Well, the evil pineapple one, but there were more goodies coming from that line…

I highly approve of this.

8 Likes

Thanks bud. Looking forward to see how they turn out. Definitely looks like I’ll have at least 2 phenos

5 Likes

Nice, 3 out of 3 females

3 Likes

Your grow looks awesome, great job!

2 Likes

Report on the canna, specifically the cannazym… roots have exploded and are coming out the drain holes on most 6" and plants overall look much better.

Edit: I meant rhizotonic xp, not cannazym… it happens haha

Also got myself a new seed fridge.

18 Likes

Moreee skunks.
More skunks lot A
More lot B and G
More of the impossible to germ 1993 skunks.

Have… to… do… a seed increase… and find the grease…

The skunk cuts are taking their sweet ass time to reveg… I just might have to spray sts on a couple contorted plants and wing it (as usual).

While that simmers, I’m taking a dozen melon lifesaver cuts that’ll be on the receiving end of the stubborn skunk pollen…

Edit: 4 out of 6 skunk cuts are throwing 3-4 finger leaves. Getting close !

Ps: I watered errbody, precracked the skunk seeds (25f2a, 10f2b, 150 '93) and did not take cuts… I’m out of jiffys :expressionless:

13 Likes

Okay.
Skunk A f2 looking good.

Skunk B f2 not too shabby.

Skunk 1993, yeah. Super cunty.

Let me go over what I do when I get to planting.

1 moisten soil with 500ppm water, mix well
2 fill, in this case, 3" pots
3 poke and wiggle a hole using a pencil. I hold one finger to whatever depth I need. Usually 1".

4 if you’re fancy, top up seedlings hole with perlite and lightly spray with some water. This time I simply cover with dirt, bout 1/4 inch.
5 no dome.
6 roll one.

Edit, dirty pots is the secret ingredient :wink: hahaha

23 Likes

That made me laugh.

9 Likes