Miyagi's No-till Garden

Hey @legalcanada I dug up some old “Underdawg Cut” pics from a few years ago. I miss this girl so much, she was super resilient, and loved every climate i put her in. I regret losing her hahaha.

13 Likes

Layer Cake Seeds

6 Likes

WEEK 8 Coming in with a BANG!!
Rare Darkness & Stardawg

11 Likes

Hey @ReikoX looking great in here… No till never disappoints! Good on you!

2 Likes

Oh la la those buds look dense. :grin:

2 Likes

Hi @Eddie.saw, this fine work is by @miyagi. You can find my thread here. ReikoX's Workshop

4 Likes

Day 58 Close ups

13 Likes

Day 64

12 Likes

Day 65 Ladies and Gentlemen it’s Showtime!

STARDAWG (SEFFDAWG CUT from PIFF N CO Seeds)
Chop day for the 3 SEFFDAWG’S
It smells like gassy, earthy, funk, with hint of de’ menthe, my hands are forever sticky and stinky after handling these. Damn near broke my trimmers on the stock.

11 Likes

DAY 65 SeffDawg CHOP DAY Continued

13 Likes

RARE DARKNESS DAY 67 CHOP

11 Likes

Looks like you got all that they had to give.

Nice grow.

2 Likes

Good looking out 99! Thank you!

2 Likes

Your grow is a good argument for No-till.

4 Likes

Update: Layer Cake tranplanted

I just planted these right along side the old root stumps.There are a ton of worms in the pots, and I did my best not to disturb them too much. Timing is everything with this, as 1 gallon transplants are pretty difficult to plant into a 10 gallon 2nd round no till fabric pot.

5 Likes

The new plant is doing well and the old one is not re-vegging. Looks like you have a 2-cylinder, 1-gallon weed machine.

:factory:

2 Likes

nice looking harvest-- are those gnats on the blue sticky traps? or dirt? or both? :wink:

c.s

1 Like

Hahahaha like Clint Eastwood

1 Like

Hey thank you! Yeah it’s fungus gnats. I rotated the yellow with the blue, to see if anything else would come up. I have been trying to keep them down to a minimum.

I’ve tried making my own with tanglefoot(in a caulking tube) and neon cards, but it’s not quite the same.

1 Like