Mongo’s Stanky Jungle

@allotment I have yet to experiment with Willow, but I read that it was great for water and nutrient uptake as well.

@OleReynard I kept finding farming articles about aspirin for pest and disease resistance and decided to try it on my cannabis as well. It did seem to help overall. It really benefited my vegetables a lot.

11 Likes

All Purple Afghani Kush have rooted.

32 Likes

Purple afghani kush look awesome man. Good job. :+1:

Look what showed up in the mail today ; black candyland is the one they sent for free :slight_smile:

23 Likes

Some healthy vigorous looking clones you’ve got there mongo!

8 Likes

Nice that is a sweet freebie!!!

Got mine today as well. GodsAK47 is the freebie.

23 Likes

Went with the straight God Bud eh? Nice!!

9 Likes

Nice choices. Looking forward to your grow thread

4 Likes

I’ve already popped 4 bcg. I’m smoking out my supply fast.

5 Likes

Haha cool :sunglasses:

Must be some killer smoke then. Was so tempted to try that one too. Oh no; I’m falling into seed addiction. Bahaaha OG is a bad influence :laughing:

10 Likes

Those god crosses are going take over your room. I think you will be amazed at how much they yield. If you havent already grown them that is. A good grower like yourself will grow some monsters is my guess…

9 Likes

Ya man felt like having some of that old school GB. That OG Kush is suppose to be a really nice one as well. Not sure about the freebie but I’m sure he JOTI grabbed oleReynard quality AK47 from somewhere !!

10 Likes

Doubtful…
You’re better off with the ones I gave ya.

9 Likes

@OleReynard I’ll cross your AK47 to his god bud and send him some :rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Cherry AK crossed to God Bud does sound nice.

I’ve grown Joti God Bud was really nice bud until it got seeded by a Ben Johnson x Afpak that hermed late. That was many moons ago.

7 Likes

I run a god bud x herijuana cross from sinister seeds
I like a lot I do need to cross it with something , blue or blackberry to help the taste

8 Likes

Heri I hear is not the best tasting, true?

4 Likes

Yes has a harsh taste coffee heavy I think a good uk blues or or a gogi may help

7 Likes

Blue Coma end of week 5

39 Likes

Dude… you got some dandy colas happening there man!!

13 Likes

Thanks Man. The c99 coals are fatter but for how many times this plant has been topped it’s not doing badly

8 Likes