Mongo’s Stanky Jungle

I’d say…lol 20 n stuff

4 Likes

Very nice Mongobongo. Definitely looking good and looks like the topping worked well.

4 Likes

All Purple Afghani Kush clones were moved into 4 inch pots today.

23 Likes

Nice bunch of roots on that one :+1:

3 Likes

Blackberry Breath making me drool already, I’ve been out of this for a few weeks and can’t wait to refill the jars.

This BDxPTK cross from @lefthandseeds is just as resinous. Curious to see what happens here as this one is a few weeks behind the BBB.

35 Likes

Those are going to make for some great trim!

13 Likes

Fuel and bubblegum. The stanky jungle has exploded!!

The veg room has even exploded… and now is where the trouble starts… jammmmmmmed.

New add to the room Purple Afghani Kush. Great mother. To big to keep.

Another shot of the BBB… why? Because it’s so sexy :rofl::rofl:

40 Likes

Looks like a hoarders hallways wiggling though your garden ,I’d say by the looks of things trouble is in your future unless you can turn into a snake :snake: to slither into the back corner!

Otherwise looking pretty dam good from here .

7 Likes

I should be able to hold it all together. But my snake wiggle has improved over the last week haha :joy:

15 Likes

That is an impressive jungle man. :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Love when the jungle flowers! Best part, except it means trim time is close and that Blue Coma sure is a furry beast! She’s got as much leaf as my DBHP did!

8 Likes

Now that is a jungle, damn!!!

8 Likes

Funny you mention it! DBH 5 pots to the right of the big BC… so leafy but so purrrrrdy.

22 Likes

Thats a jungle alright… bet its a dream walking in therw smelling all those ladies :grin:

6 Likes

What’s that tall pole plant that’s a 3 ft bud waving out above the crowd?

5 Likes

100% dream from 14 yeas of age - to reality. :+1:

That is a Doc Holiday x C99 from @paintedfire420 to the left. it is also responsible for the majority of the bubblegum smell in the room The one to the right with all the fingers is BlueComa. The one front left is @lefthandseeds BDxPTK :v:

16 Likes

Jungle is thriving…that PTK cross is looking really promising!

8 Likes

Hahaha wow man, you got a roomful. Looking great

6 Likes

Follow up: Topping definitely forced more roots.
Not a reveg this time. I topped 4 nodes down and it was taking a while so after the first root nubs were long enough i topped it, thick roots crawling out of the bottom of the pot 1 day later(round 30 hrs).

Sorry @Mongobongo not trying to hijack/derail. Apologies.

6 Likes

Doc Holiday x C99 Almost there.

32 Likes