Mongo’s Stanky Jungle

After experimenting all spring and summer with my regular old container annual flowers, I have come to realize that for containers a soilless mix is really the way to go when you want fast results. Unless you have a living soil that is months and months old, my regular organic soil didn’t kick in to high gear for like 9 months, but my flowers in the promix grew and flowered like 5 times faster and larger. The flowers in organic soil from spring are just now really flourishing.

8 Likes

Ya I feel the same way. I’ve always been a big fan of Promix. The way it dries out suits my room nicely. I’ve used coco and others but always end up back with good ol’ promix

8 Likes

Mongos sticky stankey Jungle

2 Likes

Couldn’t find the orange bag of Promix to start youngens in.
Settled for coco coir with a bit of chicken shit built in it, don’t like, don’t like it one bit

5 Likes

I run the HP Mycorrhizae for every stage.

9 Likes

I tried it once and thought it was a bit hotter than I like.
I like something with barely anything in it, that’s why I like the orange bags.
At the point they start looking a bit malnourished, usually a week/ week and a half then I
use the Myco bag, with just a bit of ferts

I know I don’t like coco coir drys differently like you said.

4 Likes

The GHXC99 was the same for me.

4 Likes

It’s really nice smoke. Can’t wait for a proper cure.

6 Likes

I’m guessing it’s pretty sativa leaning? How does it compare to the guava 99 smokewise?

5 Likes

I haven’t taken down the GH yet. I’m gonna do up a full report once everything is all good. Few weeks yet.

Not sure about % Sativa vs %indica

5 Likes

I think I’m going to try this out. It sounds super easy which is my main goal. About what ratio are you mixing to start?

I’ve recently been frustrated with my recycled organic mix. As @Meesh points out, it seems to take a long time until it’s viable. And it certainly doesn’t perform as well in the cold. I’m having lots of deficiencies this round.

5 Likes

It’s stupid easy, The way I like it. 1 tablespoon per gallon of soil. It’s mixed into all my soil at seed and at transplant for flower.

4 Likes

Here is a tester from the Guava Hashplant x C99 it’s got that rotten fruit tang to it.

One is from a BlueComa and one is from a BlackBerry Kush. Guess which is which.

Absolute chaos!!! But I love it!!

34 Likes

Nice, most everything with orange hairs is good, that looks really nice
Hey Mongo, be nice to guests…lol!!!

6 Likes

Christmas guest at the house or on the net? I’m fairly nice to both I think :grin::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Was bored the other night, read a thread of yours.

@Mongobongo

2 Likes

Well good my threads are fun :joy::joy:

6 Likes

Ok sweet, but then you feed every watering? What’s that entail?

2 Likes

Im not trying to flame you or insult you man, lmao, just thought it was funny is all, I ll go change it, no need to wad your undies, lol.

Trust me, I have opened mouth and inserted my foot…MANY MANY TIMES…lol

2 Likes

Not sure I’ve never checked :grin::grin:

I probably should eh lol…

1 Like