Mosca Seeds Indiana Bubblegum and Briscos - Blues

Wow that looks fantastic How was the smoke?

3 Likes

It’s premo smells and tastes amazing. Chill balanced high. Kick ass smokin on weed. :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol: I was just thinking about tagging you @FieldEffect Your growing it this year.

5 Likes

@ColeLennon That’s true, and it’s half your fault! All the taunting images and smoke reports. This thread is getting me even more stoked to smoke :rofl:

About 10 weeks until I’m popping seeds :sunglasses:

Curious how the Mosca S1 will turn out @Bambam , looking happy!

4 Likes

It is a beautiful strain :100:

2 Likes

Nice work! :+1:

How many colas are you aiming for?

Cheers
G

1 Like

Thanks man, I usually top once or twice and let it go from there with some LST/ and clips. I dont try to mainline for the most part. I really just try to fill the space a bit so when i flip its easier to direct the stems into their squares.

4 Likes

Day 44

Everything is going well. Both the ladies are really bushy so they should hopefully fill the space after I flip in a week or so.

Bubble Gum day 44

Briscos Blues day 44

The Brisco is putting out some large fan leaves with some thick leaf stems … the pic doesn’t do it justice but its thicker then the pencil

10 Likes

The Bush Is Back :100: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Day 51
The ladies are almost touching so I think im going to flip them soon in the next few days.

Bubble gum Day 51

Briscos Blues Day 51

10 Likes

its a jungle in there … ive been trying to tame it but sheesh :smile:

11 Likes

They are going to be fire :fire: @Bambam That kickass canopy control is going to pay off in Kind. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Niiice Bush! (One of the few times in my life I’ve ever said that) :laughing:

Killin it BamBam :+1:

2 Likes

Day 57

Both girls need a bit of defoliation but are ready to flip. I plan on trimming a bit tonight then flipping them on Tuesday. Really happy with the growth and sturdy base on both of the gals.

Bubblegum Day 57

Briscos Blues

11 Likes

Those are some Stellar Bushes @Bambam :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Thanks man Im hoping for a good stretch in the next week.

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see how these stretch out, gonna be some big ones

3 Likes

Day 63

Took some pics pics of veg right before the flip. I defoliated a bunch then let them sit for a couple of days before going 12/12.

Indiana Bubble Gum

Briscos Blues

9 Likes

Those look great. Going to bloom kickass. Props :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Few shots of Day 72 little bit of stretch and some development (week one flower)
Bubble Gum

Briscos Blues

13 Likes

Looking awesome brother :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like