Mosca Seeds Indiana Bubblegum and Briscos - Blues

That’s going to bloom so nice. Way to Grow!!! :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Thanks for the encouragement. They seem to be doing well the bubble gum already has that bazooka smell when I pick at her.

3 Likes

Day 78/79 week two flower: we have lots of baby budlets

The bubble gum had some good stretch going on into week two. I had to put some clips on a few that got crazy and took off some leaves that were covering bud sites.

bubble gum day 78
just bent them over and got kinky

this took it from a bush to a cube

then a few shots from Day 79

Briscos Blues Day 79

Next week they both get a good defoliation and a stern talking too…

9 Likes

They look really nice man. That Indiana bubblegum I grew outdoor last year. Exploded with what seemed like a million quarter size bud sites. Your grows going great. The Bush is Back!!! :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

LOL they’re looking full to say the least

3 Likes

Day 85 Week three flower- defoliated

Both of the ladies got their legs shaved and hair cut. I trimmed off a bunch of undergrowth and got rid of a few fans that were covering to much. I have been feeding them both pretty heavy. The bubblegum gets pissy when shes thirsty.

Bubble gum Day 85

Brisco Day 85

14 Likes

Things are getting exciting now. :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

yeah looks like they are starting to stack a bit … hopefully this leads to some chunkyness

2 Likes

How are the lovely ladies smelling today?

2 Likes

Very sweet. I have looked at that bubblegum before.
Looking forward to this.

3 Likes

The brisco doesnt have much on the bud sites so far but the stem rub is kinda gassy with a bit of fruit. The bubblegum stem rub is straight bazooka and the budsites are beginning to stink like gum too.

3 Likes

Day 91 Week four flower

Things are getting stinky. The bubblegum aroma is getting stronger as the buds start to stack. The Briscos Blues is now getting good whiffs of blueberry with hints of lemony gas.

I have been feeding them aggressively so i flushed mid week. The girls seemed to respond well and seem happy.

The briscos is throwing off some nice colors already I think its going to be a fast finisher.

Bubblegum Day 91

Brisco Day 91

15 Likes

Beautiful!

Must be quite a smell. This summer I’m going to run a similar duo, because I’ve been lusting after the same profiles. FDM Indiana Bubblegum and AKBB 907 Blue Genes.

Can’t wait to see these ripen up :sunglasses:

3 Likes

yeah they both look like they should chunk up really good . I’m liking the smell alot when I open the door now a days

3 Likes

Really nice blooms. Way to grow man. :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

That is some amazing stuff.

2 Likes

Day 98 Week Five flower

Things are starting to get frosty :ice_cube: Both are pumping out some good stank and getting denser.
Bubble Gum Day 98

Briscos Blues

12 Likes

Day 105 week six flower
Both of the ladies are still packing on weight and are hungry. They are both stinky and very sticky. The bubble gum is starting to get some nice color as well.

Bubble gum Day 105

Briscos Blues Day 105

biscos day 105 (11)

13 Likes

That bush is really paying off. Killer budsites :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

WOW ! nice work - found a pack of Bosco seeds from 10yrs ago = now I have to run them – my mind is made up for some bubble gum strain -Indiana of course, last time I checked breeders was sold out of “gum”

2 Likes