Most uplifting, focus boosting strain you have grown?

I made some more OST this summer and I haven’t even grown any out yet. I have a Silversides male ready to use here very shortly on another willing Thai lady and i expect this Silversides edition could be even better than the originals or the ones I made this summer. The early keepers should go 13-16 weeks. @GREANDAL were there late keepers?

5 Likes

Ace version has carrot phenos? My pot had carrot phenos years ago. It was great smoke.

1 Like

Durban Poison is good for me.

Also very much enjoy a strain from Homegrown Natural Wonders known as “NurseJackie.”

4 Likes

You should try this one I call Willy Wonker. It will have you flying around on a pink and purple butterfly for hours. And last onto the next day feeling better than the first It will have you up for days if you over do it. And it’s hard not to over do because it reeks of a dead skunk who fell into a big batter of cinnamon and spice cake. Oh yeah it has that earthy smell that always reminds you where it comes from. Any way peace and love brothers.

4 Likes

@Upstate

My wheaty plant went long but I did that to finish seed. It was smokeable by week 16 certainly. The most up and energetic ones were best around weeks 13-14. At least that’s when they were raciest, again they were heavily seeded.

Aside from the wheatie the look I’d most like to see again is the large green one. Would really like to see it grown well. The smells and texture were awesome.

That reminds me, the faster OST f1 really turned out to be the better smoke from this thread’s perspective. What I took from it around week 13 was rocket fuel. The slower one put on more bud by the end and more Thai bud form but wasn’t racy. Was a magic bullet for joint pain though.

2 Likes

My hybrid 8 week flowering Thai, and my Super Diesel which is a Thai cross. Both have THCV.

3 Likes

Which strain? You just described quite a Lady

1 Like

orient express from ace seeds, very good smoke for the day, it leaves you focused, active, at the same time relaxed, wonderful, it is not very powerful and allows you to smoke like a cigarette without damaging your day.

7 Likes

Yes, there are carrot phenos, I’ve got a few but they are quite rare. Like 1 per 20 seeds!

Pz :v:t2:

3 Likes

Maybe a “joint” effort is required to hunt thru these lol. I looooove rocket fuel!

3 Likes

It’s just a lil something I whipped up bro. It works for me is all that matters to me.

2 Likes

I recently grew Birthday Cake from Purple Caper, and it is FANTASTIC smoke. Very heady, good day-smoke but also has a nice stacking effect that can ease you into the couch to finish off the day :slightly_smiling_face:. A reeeallly awesome cherry pastry vibe and SUPER gassy.

x2 for Durban Poison, that strain has literally never disappointed me. Even the 20-an-eighth schwag from a dispensary packed a similar wollop to the top-shelf 70 dollar stuff. Can’t go wrong with it IMO.

2 Likes

Only Durban Poison I’ve ever really had came from a buddy IN Durban who brought a little stash with him on a visit. I was struck by how much the smell of the bud when being broken up and the taste on smoking reminded me of the 1970’s Thai Stick weed! Just a fermented, chocolately, spicy smell that sets it apart from everything else. I broke some out of the freezer a month or so ago for a late night joint and didn’t get to bed until it was close to dawn! So inspiring that I had a list of 50 projects planned by midnight! :rofl:

Recently, had the majority of a crop destroyed by budrot that all started with about 10 plants of Apricot. (Add that one to the ‘no-fly’ list if you have any chance of high humidity/rain before harvest!). I had to cut most of it early (4-5 weeks into flowering) to halt the spread of spores to everything else (unsuccessfully :sob:) That said, when it dried I was in for a surprise…not much smell to it (yet) and I think a very unusual color when finished, but the first pre-cured joint test had me flashing on the effects of DP! Hoping it’ll develop some taste and smell.

Watch for the first “Blonde Thai Sticks” coming soon! Gotta use up a bunch of 2 liter jars of small stuff! :joy:

Edit; As an Afterthought! They’ll get better! :joy:

:call_me_hand:

5 Likes

I like your sticks & props to you for making them without a mold device like I do…

1 Like

Haa, haa, haa! Only because my wooden ‘mold device’ broke the first time I whacked it with a hammer! :joy: Actually, I made those by hand just to get a feel for it. It is really kind of a fun distraction from trimming and a good use of all the small stuff! Thought perhaps a ‘mold’ would allow me to compress them all to the same diameter…back to the drawing board! :joy:

:call_me_hand:

1 Like

Well make a new mold dude lol :laughing: :joy: :rofl:
Sooo much easier…

I’ll DM you! :+1:

1 Like

Any luck finding any?

1 Like

@Upstate My plan is that I’m going to take a look at the Peshawar reproduction you made and see what I find there before I’ll look elsewhere. I have a feeling that I’ll be able to find a couple of keepers in there!

Pz :v:t2:

1 Like