Much needed advice on nutrients/fertilizers and never used?

I totally agree, being a novice myself and trying to juggle different nutes is at best a bit hit and miss. Thats why I use Dyna-Gro nutes, they give good consistent results and are easy to use with their feed chart, good for soil or hydro, and cheap.

2 Likes

That’s what I did, I picked Technaflora BC nutes and perfected my mixture and my dosages for my plants…some strains can take more nutes and others less before nute burns sets in…

2 Likes

I totally understand where you’re coming from and that’s why I love this place because I get input on all aspects of the question and in the end it’s up to me about what I decide to do with my plant and I’m just gonna pick some Dr Earth blossom boost and the jacks but unless I start to show deficiency since it’s Miracle-Gro I’m going to implement some basic regiments for the next grow and keep it simple with this second go around especially since she’s doing so well

1 Like

i use giai green 4 4 4 all purpose and giai green flower 2 8 4 mixed with some good ol worm poop and 70/30 coco has always worked used to use nectar of the gods but to much hassle mixing and decided to go organic