Mumen Ryder's Mini Tents

Chopped 2 of the c99 last night.

Trichomes were 90% cloudy on both and I’m finding I like the high better with no amber.

Trich pic taken this weekend:

The one on the left got chopped, definitely a little more on the indica side as far as shape. The one on the right was NOT chopped, just for comparison:

Here are the two that actually got chopped:

My humidity is super low right now so I barely removed any leaves before hanging dry.

15 Likes

Last 2 c99s still a week away.

The Cannaventure Black Raspberry Kush are finally drinking enough to be setup with automated watering.

So… Orbit brand fittings suck… They leak horribly. Had to tie every point where they were connected… Will definitely use rain bird fittings and woodpecker drippers from here on out.

Also I forgot to post this hand written note I got when I ordered from CV initially. Nice of the guy to take the time.

They are 38 days from sprout, and 13 days into 12/12:

Much broader leaves than my last few strains, should be a nice change of pace.

Thanks for stopping by, and good luck in your gardens!

16 Likes

Little update on these BRKs.

So far I’m happy with them.

When I was texting Rusty, the breeder, I was asking for a strain that would do well in a sog from seed, he said BRK would all grow similar height and stay to themselves, and I think he was spot on.

3 weeks veg, 3 weeks flower:

Created a minor tragedy when starting my next seeds, but will have an update there probably this weekend.

Last 2 c99s finishing up drying still.

Thanks for stopping by, and good luck in your gardens!

12 Likes

Really great structure on those, and you could take a nap on those huge fan leaves!

1 Like

I’ve been running one of my tents in veg and one in flower to offset harvests, but there are some things about that I don’t like. So for my next run, I’m going to run both tents synchronized, keeping taller plants in one tent, and shorter plants in the other.

I ordered Useful Seeds box of chocolates mix pack from JBC on Monday and got them on Friday:

Very cool that the mix pack is separated, and that the seeds are dated:

I’ll be growing 2 of each here once the Black Raspberry Kush finish up.

C99 smoke report in about a week.

Thanks for stopping by, good luck in your gardens!

12 Likes

Now we know who has a sweet tooth and likes fruit! :rofl: :star_struck: :+1: :sunglasses:

You go for it @MumenRyder ! That’s going to be a great grow Brother!

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Lol yeah, I tend to be a sucker for strains like that :grin:

Also the guy at Useful Seeds seems to be a really nice guy… On another forum I’ve seen him giving away his seeds to anyone who can’t currently afford them.

Plus, his beans seem to grow great plants and are cheap… Surprisingly cheap.

A normal 10 pack of his fems are only 60$. The mix packs are a little more, but still 12 fems for 100$ is better than a lot of others.

6 Likes

Always feels better doing business with a Bro instead of a grifter…

Cheers
G

4 Likes

So the Black Raspberry Kush are actually the STINKIEST plants I remember growing.

The one guy I knew who grew out Cannaventure gear told me to expect LOUD weed, but I didn’t expect it in a strain called Black Raspberry Kush…

These just absolutely reek of soil, coffee, a rotting skunk, and a dumpster with some hints of berries and spices mixed in…

One is starting to show purple colors

Another girl is real frosty

Not expecting too much yield from these as they are Indica doms that I flowered at 21 days, but I’m really impressed with the amount of terps.

Good luck in your gardens!

11 Likes

Looks great. Sounds spectacular!

1 Like

Thanks bud! I dig the new avatar :sunglasses:

This is the first time I wish I had room for clones and moms. I even thought a little bit about how I might accomplish that, but it’s not likely to happen anytime soon… I have never cloned or kept a mom so…

I think a couple of these would be great for pressing rosin. Lots of terps and a good frost.

They really are special plants and seem to be a cut above anything else I’ve grown. Of course I won’t know for sure until the final result, but I’m already pondering my next order from Cannaventure :+1:

5 Likes

You could try a reveg if there’s one of those that you just can’t bear to lose. Love the purple highlights in that first one!

2 Likes

I have the same size tent, different manufacturer. It’s just for seedlings, clones and small mothers. I have been doubting my purchase. You just proved me wrong. If you can do all this in one this size I am super excited! Thank you so much for this post!

3 Likes

Yeah bud, that purple one is nice! Pretty frosty and no sweet smells, but no “offensive” smells. She smells like earth with hints of coffee and dark spices. Something pretty exotic when you put it all together. The others have some serious funk going, like rotten fruits and rotten animals lol…

I might try to reveg, partly because I haven’t done it before, thanks for the idea!

Real glad it could help man! I’m definitely put to shame by real micro growers but I think you can do a lot in a 2x2.

5 Likes

Sometimes those earthy smelling plants can have very interesting flavors come smoke time. I’ve been hit or miss the few times I’ve tried reveg, the only real tip I have is the bluest light you can find on 24/7. Lots of expert info on here though.

Rotting animals? Not sure about that one haha

3 Likes

You certainly made a believer out of me!

I had to chuckle, I was reading an article today about Durian Fruit. It supposedly reeks to high heaven. The flavor profile of your Raspberry sounded a lot like the Durian description. I bet cannabis aficionados would appreciate it :grin:

4 Likes

Just wanted to let you know I’m following your grows from now on, since I just stumbled on this thread. Best of luck with your projects!

And your description of the effects of the Amnesia CBD made me really want to try it. On the list it goes…

4 Likes

Thanks for stopping in and the well wishes! :grin:

The Amnesia CBD was definitely worth the wait… She went a long time in flower but actually yielded a bit more than I recorded here. After I started weighing her out to make rosin, I found the scale I was using for measuring harvests was pretty far off. The scale I use to measure flower before I press it is more precise, and I think she was closer to 100g than the 75g I had originally measured.

So overall I can recommend her as a solid strain :+1:

3 Likes

That’s quite a drastic difference…33%. I wish my dealer in high school would have had a scale like that lol

If you’re in Canada you can calibrate with a loonie, they’re 7 grams. A $20 bill used to weigh exactly 1 gram, but who knows with the new weird plastic ones

2 Likes

Lol I cant be 100% sure since a lot of it is gone, but I weigh out usually 5g for pressing rosin and what was 5g on the wacky scale was almost 8g on the scale that does .01g accuracy. That combined with her filling 6 quart size jars make me think that she was probably closer to 100 (though I can’t really know).

I’m in the states, but good call on needing to calibrate. I think I have a calibration weight for the “working” scale… Like a 500g weight I think it uses

1 Like