Mushrooms - DIY, spores, etc šŸ„ (Part 1)

Those look great. I really wanna try to find something TAT-based for when I start up again in a few months.

6 Likes

Well I can make a print for you if youā€™d like :yum:. Though this is a f2 or f3 of the cross, itā€™s a leucistic culture that he hopes to find albinos from.

Edit: I asked the guy I got this culture from when theyā€™re suppose to start showing some color. He clones a leucistic mushroom. I sent him this pic and he is saying it may have turned full albino?!? Time will tell, true albinos will have colorless/white spores, leucistic will still have color to them.

24hrs from the picture above

13 Likes

Even if theyā€™re not full albino, they are lovely!

They do look like it so far, though :smiley:

3 Likes

Oh no not again.

At least itā€™s not 3am this time.

T-minus and counting.

6 Likes

Someones gotta do it :metal:

3 Likes

Ok I need 9 volunteersā€¦

5 Likes

uhhhhhhhhhh I got this thing canā€™t do it lol

3 Likes

Iā€™m in itā€™s the weekend!

3 Likes

What would you consider a pleasant dose? Golden teachers if it matters :+1:

I find a gram is about perfect but I rarely do them and so have no tolerance.

5 Likes

Nor do I, but micro dosing I find makes my day more enjoyable. I just started another Uncle Ben tek to see it to fruition. I want to get inside my mind and deal with some issues that have been a thorn in my side for awhile. Maybe too much information. What kind of insight are you looking to acquire?

4 Likes

Iā€™ve tried micro dosing but it never works out because I take too much.

I dunno really what I mean. A chemical vacation. Not tripping balls, just, perfect.

Too many questions to know what the questions are really.

(Iā€™m sure I had a joke but the mushroom has made me forget every part of it)

4 Likes

And every trip is going to be different for each individual. Find that level that gives you A pleasant state of mind.

3 Likes

Yeah 100% canā€™t generalize because everyone is different.

I donā€™t like too much. I have discovered this through bitter experience.

But a gramā€¦

4 Likes

Is the right amount!

3 Likes

Yeah perfect for me, right now.

4 Likes

I used to eat fungus frequently in my youth. Hadnā€™t eaten any in over 10 years until recently. Friend talked me into it since microdosing is all the rage now. Took .25 gram and didnā€™t feel anything (meanwhile buddy is gone off half eighth). Several weeks later I took a gram and tripped balls. Blew my mind how hard I tripped and I didnā€™t enjoy it. About a month later I cut that dose in half and got little affect. I say all that to say, I identify with your statement. I also decided to just retire from them again.

Have a great trip this evening man. Hope you have some good laughs and unlock something in you even if that isnā€™t your intent.

6 Likes

Another one of my discarded subs is giving me a small flush outdoors, despite getting hours of direct sunlight and temps ranging from 65F at night to over 90F in the day.

13 Likes

Thanks a lot man. It was extremely pleasant and Iā€™m in a surprisingly good energetic mood this morning which is out of character.

Iā€™m annoying the shit out of Mrs Foreigner because sheā€™s barely awake.

Yeah, Iā€™ve tried the micro dose doses and always end up going ā€œ0.3, thatā€™ll never workā€ so I end up with a 0.8.

No spiritual awakenings just good vibes and a nice body buzz and grabbing Mrs Foreignerā€™s knee so I didnā€™t float into space.

I donā€™t like to do them very often. I enjoy the novelty of it as much as anything else really.

Cheers and chill and have a good one man.

6 Likes

That is a sweet red rust looking colour :+1:

2 Likes

24hr after the last pic I posted, the fast growth of this part never gets old. These have purple spores, so not true albino but very pretty

20 Likes