Mushrooms - DIY, spores, etc 🍄 (Part 1)

You’re not supposed to feel anything on microdose. It’s a medicine at that point to regulate emotions.

4 Likes

Ah right on. My emotions are pretty well in check so you’ve reenforced my decision to keep away from the boomers :+1:t2:

1 Like

Yeah, it’s a compounding medicine that needs to be taken and build up in your system. If you feel it on a microdose, you’ve taken too much for it to be of a medicinal benefit in that regard.

Shrooms are fun, but they can also be a medicine for those who suffer from mental disorders. That’s where the microdosing comes in

5 Likes

More opened this morning

Weird, the post I thought I did last night shows as an hour ago, so the posts being so close together makes the timing not make sense lol

15 Likes

Going to clone them? Looking great

3 Likes

Purple spores on white caps looks pretty neat, imo.

3 Likes

Interesting times.

5 Likes

Yes, it’s been going on awhile here in the states

You will notice the doses aren’t enough to “trip.”

They also have studies going on currently with veterans.

4 Likes

They’ve got some kind of hallucination blocker I think.

I thought the most interesting part of the article was “federal grant.” Canada anyway

3 Likes

They only took 50mg at most. That’s less than .1 of a gram. Again, with microdose if you feel anything, you’ve taken too much.

There’s multiple studies listed in their as well you can click and read, leading back to the 1990s and earlier, lots of interesting trials.

80% of participants in that trial reported significant changes, and none of them tripped and they all had terminal cancer.

That’s why it’s important to have intention with these things, there is no cure or magic pill, but it allows for a better life for those who suffer, as long as they also continue to practice the standard tools of hobbies, exercise, diets, going outside, learning, etc.

Hopefully within the next 10 years it will be prescribed, home grow will never be legal if there’s a chance to tax it though.

4 Likes

I got it as a clone culture on agar, and I have plenty of LC and the original agar plate still. But now I think I’m going to make some agar slants to save it long term, and keep some spores too.

2 Likes

Came out to be 102g fresh. :+1:

16 Likes

Howard, what is the substrate?

2 Likes

[Post Removed by Author]

9 Likes

Ok, paper based car litter. It did look unusual :grin:

3 Likes

Wow, these look spectacular pretty and tasty . great photo by the way.

2 Likes

I did 1g on a kayak trip yesterday and it was perfect. No hard tripping, just enough to really let me take in all the beauty around me.

4 Likes

Started picking a few from the second box.

The first flush of box 1 has been picked, the total wet weight from first flush was roughly 468g. That block has been soaked for a day, and is now set to go for a second flush.

14 Likes

That’s a pretty good haul for a shoebox, or at least way better than I’ve ever gotten.

What a lovely looking variety too.

5 Likes

Yall are gonna get me in trouble with my wife…

4 Likes