Mushrooms - DIY, spores, etc šŸ„ (Part 1)

Finished up my last and final flush from my BRF cake. After all is said and done, Iā€™m ending up with around 59 grams (dried) of Mazatapec and B+. Probably looking to take 5 grams of the Mazatapec in the next week or so and see how they go.

7 Likes

I really like the Mazatapec strain. Iā€™ve grown a couple of times. I like the trip. Iā€™ve never done more than a gram of them. One dude on here said he did two grams of Mazatapec and was coming out of his mind.

6 Likes

Interesting. My last trip was with 6 or 7 grams of Golden Teacher and it didnā€™t do much. Thatā€™s why I was going to start with 5 g of the Mazatapec.

4 Likes

Seriously, I would think about that. Mazatapec are way more potent than teachers. Also VERY visual. Mazatapec Indians use them only at night. So, think about a low light set and setting. The Indians, think if used in the daytime, one could go mad. They are very potent. Tread lightly :peace_symbol:

7 Likes

I will definitely take that advice. I wasnā€™t aware that they were that much more potent than Teachers. Thanks!

4 Likes

But now hereā€™s the thing. I just googled and found this (note first sentence, second paragraph):

So what to believe?

4 Likes

Mazatapec potentcy - Search (bing.com)

Thatā€™s not what I have read. Or experienced. Take the 5 grams.

3 Likes

:crazy_face:

Ha ha! I just may, but thanks for that link. Iā€™ll be doing a bit more research before I decide how much to take now.

4 Likes

Smart Man :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :alien:

3 Likes

I agree with @ColeLennon, start small then work your way up. Also, set and setting are imperative.

Lol, sorry just been lurking around here. Mycology fascinates me. Just never taken the dive into it myself.

7 Likes

Yeah strongest ever for me was some pink buffalos. Was suxh an intense experience that I wonā€™t grow it or try it again. Love and learn lol

4 Likes

@ColeLennon how were your John allens?

3 Likes

I havenā€™t tried them yet. Had a lot going on and I donā€™t dose unless I know for sure that my head and space is right. A month ago, I dosed my Koh Samui Super Strain for the first time, only a half gram but I ate 10MGs of Dosi OG gummies at the same time. Vaped PHK. 2 hours in I got a phone call. Letā€™s just say it was a fucked-up phone call. I learn something every time I dose. Phones off next time. My fourth flush tub 1, of the John Allens is popping.
wee ones

The first pop going to be a fat one.

7 Likes

Yeah saw those on thereā€¦ This is my second monotub. I got this idea from a guy on YouTube.

3 Likes

Mazas also tend to give me good thick flushes without anything more than MS syringeā€¦ Canā€™t beatr that

4 Likes

It was the first strain I grew, and I bought made up jars on amazon. Half pints and I fruited the cakes on perlite in a tub. I got less than an ounce. They are a trip and potent. Tracers, ceiling breathing and that was a half gram the first time.

3 Likes

I 100% agree with the phone being off, receiving bad news during a trip is no bueno.

I canā€™t recall what kind of mushies they were, but a long time ago I ate a chocolate, was only supposed to be like 2g in themā€¦ and it was fun for the first couple hours but it went south randomly and I was trapped with some otherworldly demented beings. It was actually terrifying. Had random bad trips and could always pull myself out of them, not that time though.

But they are also a very beautiful substance as well. I do love the mental clarity from micro/low dosing. I feel extra productive, especially putting on some good tunes and cleaning the house lol.

My personal rules generally areā€¦
Go low n slow, only eat/take if my set n setting is good, and have a trusted friend nearby or at least that knows youā€™re gonna be tripping, in case you need something to help get you back grounded.

6 Likes

Highly recommend you give them a grow. Way easier than mary j and so rewarding

3 Likes

Hey, @Randar Do tell us what you do with the Maz on your first trip with them. Peace. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™m very sensitive too. Have to go low and slow and make sure my set and setting is right. Not just partially right. No Bueno :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes