Mushrooms - DIY, spores, etc šŸ„ (Part 1)

Woah how do you do gummies?!

3 Likes

I got a recipe floating here somewhere.

2 Likes

I just knocked up 12 jars w Golden Teacher, and started 2 more tubs.
Sometime shortly Iā€™ll be making spore syringes from the GT prints I made. As well as ordering a few other varieties whenever I decide on what varieties I want lol.

Yea mushrooms can be very helpful with working through mental stuff, I love the clarity they bring in low doses. Kinda like opening other doors paths to solutions that I didnā€™t know how to navigate through.

5 Likes

Oh theyā€™re not shroom gummies?

3 Likes

Fruiting my cakes now.
Then they will go into a humidity chamber.

I would love to try more different prints! Absolutely!
What do you want for a print? @420noob

4 Likes

No cannabis :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

You can make a tinture or use dried ground mushrooms. They are pretty versatile. I am going to make a mushroom soda with live microbes kinda like a kambuca. Itā€™s a fermenting process.

5 Likes

Sounds pretty interesting, Iā€™ve only done chocolates and tea so far. I enjoy chocolates because I donā€™t taste shrooms at all. If not I always gag when eating raw. I would have never thought about fermenting though

2 Likes

Okay that makes sense lol

3 Likes

What I do if I donā€™t want to drink tea. Sometimes donā€™t want that fast come on that tea brings, but I canā€™t stand the taste of mushrooms. I get 00 capsules and run dried shrooms through a coffee grinder. You can get about .6 of gram per capsule. No taste, easy dosing, premeasured doses, easily carried and handed out to friends.

8 Likes

Thatā€™s a good idea. How long does it take to kick in on a empty stomach?

2 Likes

Start to feel a little funny after 20-30 minutes by 45 min you know that you are on your way. So about 45 min before it really kicks in but is gradual but I think it hits better than eating whole dried shrooms. Surface area and all that. So itā€™s like eating whole shrooms as far as gradual but once it starts the full on hits faster than just munching them. Best of all NO TASTE!

4 Likes

Iā€™m weird, cuz I always enjoyed the taste of fungi.
I guess itā€™s mostly just because I know where Iā€™m headed as I chew, lol.

2 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m definitely doing that next. Great idea

2 Likes

I think that bag of 1000 capsules was like $9 on Amazon. I wouldnā€™t go smaller that 0 size I like the 00.

3 Likes

I use the 00. Perfect size for microdosing IMO.
Then hubby made this to hold them to fillā€¦

7 Likes

Yeah I was gonna build a nice 2ā€™ x 2ā€™ one manā€¦ I had then$300 filter $200blower to build one and my POS tweaker neighbors even stole that shit, not knowing what it was even forā€¦ Dummiesā€¦

ā€¦ Lol it would be almost funny if it wasnā€™t so fucking frustrating!!

3 Likes

I feel that @Hellablaked , years ago I had family members steal a bunch of my stuff when I was away. Its baffling. Maybe karma will bite them one day, I try not to overthink or dwell on it anymore.

3 Likes

I build a vertical flow hood, but if I was to build another one and horizontal, Iā€™d use one of these and a 8ā€ exhaust/blower fan with a controller. Same filter some of the fan filter units use

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00C7WMQTW/ref=ox_sc_saved_image_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

3 Likes

^ :man_dancing: what he said

Wow thatā€™s considerably cheaper than the one I had, according to the specs itā€™s the same filtration as wellā€¦ Hmmm I hesitate to try new things like that thought in fields where I have only laymanā€™s knowledgeā€¦bud rather wait for some one like you to grab the bull by the horns and Create the next new Tek everyoneā€™s followingā€¦ Lolā€¦

Have you seen these particular ones used? Does the narrowness make you need a different squirrel blower size to create the correct passive air pressure before the filtration so itā€™s not pushing out thru the microscopic holes too fast or something ? (That should of used a lot better vocabulary but I feel yā€™all know what Iā€™m sayingā€¦ )

I got a dozen or so uncle bens whole brown 90second rice and about to grab some bricks of coconut the pet shop before heading back up the hill to Berry Creekā€¦ Canā€™t wait to innoculate some grain! Wishing I found a pressure cooker but hopefully i will have some success with the uncle bens and coco bucket Tekā€¦

Iā€™m so excited and beyond ready to get something growing!!

Thanks again @420noob youā€™re a good man!

3 Likes