Mushrooms - DIY, spores, etc šŸ„ (Part 1)

I did paint that. I just dabbleā€¦

5 Likes

Ooooooo prints yes please! @420noob

@Bobgrows its really good! I cant paint or draw for the life of me. Iā€™d hang it up in my living room if I had it. Itā€™s beautiful. Youā€™re very talented!

3 Likes

Iā€™d take you up on this, but at this point I only use spore syringes as I havenā€™t gotten to the point yet of propagating from prints.

Edit: If it wasnā€™t directed at me, I apologize for assuming it was.

4 Likes

I have walls full in my studio. I change my walls in my house often.
Thank you for your kind words! :pray:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s amazing! I can almost bet my drawings of a mushroom wouldnā€™t look very appropriate to hang lol.
Thatā€™s gotta fun to have the ability to paint/draw and then be able to swap out the pictures hanging around the house with your own art. Very cool! Now you got me wanting to draw, Eh Iā€™d better notā€¦ :laughing:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s very nice. I like the colors. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom:

3 Likes

Ok so small update, the 12 Jars I knocked up with the last golden teacher syringe are ALL showing white growth, and so far only on the side the spore solution was injected on(against the glass)

Hereā€™s just a random few I pulled from the incubator to inspect and snap a pic.

Come on little spores, you can do this!

6 Likes

Thanks @ColeLennon I am ever so happy with this run - so far so good. Here they are today

Both the tubs are doing well, the pinning is everywhere and there is new growth when I take look every morning now - woop woop

Sorry to hear that @Randar - it sucks, all mine have failed so far so keep on learning for the win :raised_hands:

9 Likes

They look to be coming along nicely! @Zaaboot

4 Likes

Thank you for the links brotherā€¦
Oopsā€¦ donā€™t mind me, Iā€™m not here :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Had a dream the other night that told me i should grow mushrooms this year with a friend of mine.

I am excited to be growing this organism and have it included in the list of psychoactives i have produced for myself

4 Likes

I have some time to wait for the grain spawn bag to finish on the creeper strain. I dumped some water on tub 1 of the John Allens yesterday. Doing the same to tub 2 today. Letā€™s see if they have a 5th flush in them. :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom:

5 Likes

Looks like a bag of good times to me :100: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom:

4 Likes

Some oyster mushrooms in the veg tent for added co2. This is my second go at trying to grow mushrooms. Over all pretty easy. Some gray mold on this one before the oysters stared growing. Iā€™ve got 2 more kits one white oyster and one pink oyster.

8 Likes

Do they give off enough CO2 to make a difference in your tent?
Very curious!

5 Likes

Seems to me itā€™s a noticeable difference. They seem more vigorous but I donā€™t have a monitor so no scientific proof

7 Likes

Iā€™ve been thinking about growing some of those. I really like growing mushys. It curbs my anxiety around not growing until my outdoor. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

I second that @ColeLennon ! I never realized how much Iā€™d enjoy growing them until I actually did it. Now I love it and itā€™s all i keep thinking about.

Oh that could be used as a fruiting chamberā€¦ that bottle can be used for agarā€¦to the wifeā€¦ babe, save the Chinese containersā€¦ they can be mini tubsā€¦
Lol. I did this when i started growing cannabis too
ā€¦everything could be a pot. Anybody relate? :laughing:

9 Likes

Completely relate. Iā€™ve been figuring out this fruiting chamber using this petspioneer. One new trick I picked up off youtube. I tried it on one of my two tubs for the fourth flush. After my flush, I rehydrate by dumping distilled water on my tub making sure to get it down the cracks on the side of the tub. Let soak for 12-14 hours and run my fogger for 5 mins every 30 mins for 4hrs. I then reset to my normal day time setting of 5 mins on low every 2 hours. At night 2 mins on low every 2 hours. Then I dump the excess water out and run a fork that I sterilized with 91% ISO over the surface like aerating soil. It does make a difference in the number of pins. If you notice cubes grow first on the little mounds in the substrate. Evaporation results are higher on these little mounds because they evaporate first. So why not make rows of them with a fork. Letā€™s go flush 5 :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom::mushroom:

9 Likes

Rootin for ya from my corner seat!

5 Likes