Mushrooms - DIY, spores, etc šŸ„ (Part 1)

@420noob how do I store what you sent me?

4 Likes

Dry cool place you are both welcome @Bobgrows and @Illicitmango ! For those worried about humidty there is a water/humidity chamber. Iā€™ve used it for fruiting brf cakes and shoeboxes. Fill a tub with 1in water and elevate a grate set cakes or shoebox on grate and cover. The humidty will rise and as long as you open couple times a day. I live in desert where rh is around 20% on a goid day. Just fyi.

6 Likes

Look at the golden nipple on that beauty in the back. propsā€¦ :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

John Allens. Seeped lemon ginger tea with 1.3 grams. This is my first dose of them. My hands look so magical typing this. :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: Very fast acting. Booom

9 Likes

Good for you, I enjoy a good tea. Have fuuuuunnn

3 Likes

everything looks so small very hard to focus on screen

4 Likes

Enjoy bud!
Better leave the screen.

3 Likes

Definitely a visual sounding strain. Cool!

3 Likes

@Bobgrows seeds landed today thanks and thanks for the bonus danish cake! Hope those spores treat you well.

6 Likes

woop woop - have a good one sir :raised_hands:

3 Likes

On the downward now, vaped some PHK and ate a 10 MG blackberry fire gummy.

4 Likes

Lol we mustā€™ve had the same thoughts. I woke up today and ate 2 grams. Then about 3 hours ago I ate another 1.2g. Still feeling Great!
How was your trip/experience @ColeLennon ?

4 Likes

Very fast acting. Energizing intense climb. Very positive.

4 Likes

Man you both had a great day sounds like!

4 Likes

I have to force myself to eat. One side effect of cubes I donā€™t like.

1 Like

Crackers are my savior when tripping on cubes.

3 Likes

Munchin on toasted everything bagel and cream cheese

2 Likes

Mine started about 30 mins after eating. I noticed my stomach turning a bit then my body felt warmth. Maybe 20 mins later my peripheral vision was slightly wavy. No real hallucinations for todayā€™s trip but Iā€™m feeling good with lots of euphoria. Minor funny things are way more funny. My youngest daughter thinks Iā€™m hilarious when Iā€™m tripping because I laugh at many things and I act silly but im always trying to make the fiance n kids laugh regardless lol.

Sitting here I feel myself melting into my chair and everything feels tiny and slow.

5 Likes

Hey Gangā€¦

Just checkinā€™ inā€¦

Itā€™s been some time since I was on the boardā€¦Life kinda got in the wayā€¦divorce, move, new job :wink:

But alas, with the past 2 yearsā€¦all is well.:+1:

I noticed some familiar faces aroundā€¦nice to see.

Anywayā€¦Long story shortā€¦I managed to get a Golden Teacher spore print awhile back from one of my fellow OverGrow buddiesā€¦but upon trying to germinate the spores I came up with nothingā€¦As such, Iā€™m looking to track down some more Cubensis spores to give it another goā€¦

I certainly donā€™t expect anything for free, but willing to trade some Cannabis seeds if anyone can throw me a bone? :slightly_smiling_face:

I live in Alberta, Canadaā€¦

Best Regardsā€¦

Toast

8 Likes

John Alllens-Flush 5 tub 1 has started popping. My first dose yesterday of John Allens was a nice experience.
:mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom:

10 Likes