Mushrooms - DIY, spores, etc 🍄 (Part 1)

For the most part go with it what they want to show you is usually for your good. It might seem scary or dark but if you relax,hard I know sometimes, and go with it you’ll come out better. There is bad trips not bad times but bad trips but that has always been more with lsd ime. I’ve taken heroic doses and had time of my life and taken 2 grams and it couldn’t have stopped soon enough. So always different but the choice is ultimately up to you. Start at 14g and by time was over had consumed over 42g that was biggest so to show it’s different everytime no matter dosage really unless really macro doses.
Acidic food tomatoes etc
definitely effect how that act also heavy meats can cause weird things. Like @Illicitmango said never know exactly what to expect.

5 Likes

How did your stomach handle that? I have to drink lemon ginger tea just manage a gram. I dosed those at noon yesterday and still didn’t have an appetite at midnight.

1 Like

Kept the pink drink on hand. Pepto bismo works great just have to take late enough so all goodies are absorbed. If take before it blocks trip somewhat. I was young and crazy now 2-4g usually good. Also I grind and put into capsules. It stops from hitting like freight train like tea can also no taste. I can’t stand mush taste. Capsules hold about .5g pop 2-8 and no taste seems to be easier in stomach as well. Tea I have to use ginger to prevent nausea.

4 Likes

Im not a fan of the taste of the mushrooms either, but I like what they do lol. I just chew them and swallow.
Honestly, I don’t like any mushrooms lol. If they are on there pizza or cheesesteak
I won’t eat it.

3 Likes

You will find different mushrooms in the same flush can have big differences in potency unlike weed.

I tend to either listen to music, watch comedy stuff or paint when I am using them. If I let my mind wander into negative stuff it can get depressing so as soon as I notice any anxiety I change what I am doing.

4 Likes

This what happens if you don’t vent your PC.

Plus 4 more in compost. Please vent responsibly.

5 Likes

I’m a firm believer in set an setting aswell.
But sometimes that situation goes south, therefore the onset and peaking can go with it. This becomes extremely uncomfortable. That is where embracing really helps. Take some deep breaths, have a drink of water, splash my face(preferably somewhere without a mirror, lol), and then get some fresh air. This has always worked for me in the past. Once I think I actually put myself back in control with my own willpower. Just stopped tripped all together.

3 Likes

That’s some great advise everyone. I have been seeping the mushrooms in a really hot cup of lemon ginger yogi tea and after it cools. I fish out the mushrooms and swallow them quick with a gulp of water and then drink the tea. :rofl: I was watching Disjointed on netflix. If you want some intense facial visuals watch Dank and Dabby stoned on Disjointed. :rofl:

2 Likes

When I get around to some amateur mycoligy, ground and encapsulated will be my desired method of delivery. Though the onset might take longer, I’m hoping it will help my gut ease into it.

Back in the day I’d just gobble em up! Not that I liked the taste, it was that I liked what they were about to do to me, lol. This was the eat 7 - 10-grams-spend-the-day-in-the-woods kind of experience. Full contact spiritual psychedelic outing with friends and a trip-sitter.
I’m sure these days are long gone

:disappointed_relieved::heart::wink::+1::rofl:

4 Likes

Im about 4g in right now
Music is the way :heart:

Love you all

12 Likes

Do you eat them fresh? Sorry if that’s a dumb question
:smirk:đŸ«Ł
Was wondering if the effects are different? What the dose would be compared to drying putting into pill form
?

5 Likes

Good spot to learn here @Tripl3fastaction :+1:

3 Likes

I like this dumb question!
:thinking:

2 Likes

I’ve heard fresh mushies can be more visual than dried ones but who knows if that is actually correct. Also I believe dry weight is equal to 10 percent of wet weight,so 10 gram fresh would be 1 gram dry

5 Likes

Eww. That’s a lot of mushies.
Well I do enjoy sliced mushroom on a salad.

4 Likes

The creeper mushrooms I ate were fresh like a few days after plucking. I had insane visuals and audio trips.

6 Likes

Ooo
 don’t think I want to go that far. I like just knocking on the door
 lol
Just picked some "Creeper " 
 now I’m scared! :flushed::mushroom:đŸ«Ł

4 Likes

Just start any shrooms on a low dose, I always start with a 0.25g dose and see how it affects me and then go up from there if I need to, I am like you, I just want to knock on the door as you call it and wait to be invited in by a friendly feeling. I have had 1 bad trip on acid that lasted 11 hours, I will never do acid again. Slowly slowly catchee monkey as the saying goes lol.

4 Likes

Thank you for the advice! @Shadey

3 Likes

I eat them both ways lol. Mostly dry due to harvesting them when they’re ready, and drying so they can be ‘kept’ without rotting. But
 everyday i have random ones that are ready for harvest, so
 like last night
I ate a couple grams dry then once there effects come on I usually have the bright idea of looking at them while they’re growing
 and if I see another one that’s dancing
 it must be eaten!

Lol. Both have similar effects, although fresh seems to have a bit more visual. Its always different though.
Unless you’re like really ready to just 'let go and see where they lead ya" starting out small is the smartest.

I usually think about how “twisted” I want to get and I like to think about where I want to go/find/setting my intentions early so I have a map already drawn out in my head or a problem I want to explore.

It’s hard to explain it exactly, but I try to use them for a purpose and to get high. Gotta respect them as its easy to get lost or trapped inside you’re head, then all sorts of weird thoughts manifest into reality which can be terrifying. I served in iraq, and my first couple trips started taking me back there but it was for a reason. Somewhere in my mind, there’s unfinished business from there, so its easy to naturally have it want to gravitate that way once I’m really gone.

I apologize fit the long reply.

10 Likes