Mushrooms - DIY, spores, etc 🍄 (Part 1)

I will throw a small one in the oven and sterilize it.

3 Likes

So spawned 3 QTS of pe xAA+ in to 3 shoeboxes 3:1 with 1 at top kayerUploading: 16787670519076254463226081060200.jpg…

7 Likes

Havent done a master jar yet, but will be sometime soon. Only been using my half pints. But, I do have a case of quart jars I probably will be putting into action soon, but I’ll most likely make them up. Then use a half pint to knock up a few quart jars.

3 Likes

My first successful clean print. Creeper. Let it dry before I wrap it.

9 Likes

My tub has been sitting for about a week now. I checked on it again this afternoon and here’s what I’m seeing

Time to switch the plugs for filters and start gaming? First time monotub so I don’t know exactly what I’m looking for. Looks like pinning to me and what kind of lighting do I need?

5 Likes

Do you have a clear top? I use one of these at about 1/3 intensity. Set it on top.

5 Likes

This is what I’ve got going.
Some turkey tail and red rieshi

MK coming along nicely. Thank you to @420noob

This is about my 4-5 flush on this block.
Then my brc. Question, which way are you supposed to put these? Does it matter?

5 Likes

Beautiful, you ran with it. Just like your outdoor. Great work. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No it doesn’t really. Usually with BRS cakes you roll vermiculite on 3 sides and none on the bottom but that’s just me.

3 Likes

It’s not a firm top but yes there is a clear lid. I’ve got a like 15w blurple “grow” light a friend gave me. Preset timer for 6/ 12 /18 hours on at a time.

3 Likes

Thanks!
Yes I did run with it!
Learning more and more about all different kinds of shrooms! I love it! :mushroom:

3 Likes

I’ve been looking for something like I have, but blue light. I’m curious about blue light and if there is a grow difference. Curious about purple now.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure 5500-6500k is the ideal but I might not be remembering correct.

2 Likes

I know my 6000K led is kicking ass. I’m just curious about blue light. I saw it on a :mushroom:fungi :mushroom: documentary on hulu.

1 Like

I just mixed my GT spawn into the coco coir, at field capacity, fingers crossed this is my 4th attempt to get these to grow. I’m having a time getting the hang of this.

3 Likes

lovely job @ColeLennon

2 Likes

hey all - been away for a bit!
@Bobgrows you have gone all in - love it!

Chopped my first flush of Lions Mane and the first few cambodians have started to come through - happy days

9 Likes

Awesome job @Zaaboot !
Looks like the one cap is growing a baby pin of it’s own lol. They look good though, I’d eat em.:upside_down_face:

3 Likes

cheers @Illicitmango - they are coming on good now and pins are everywhere, hoping for a nice flush.
Yes, the big one had one growing out of its lid - looked cool, it fell off when drying :rofl:

2 Likes

Thank you, great job on yours also. :mushroom: :sunglasses:

2 Likes